My Guide Website?
NYC: New Year's Eve Buffet Dinner Fireworks Harbor Cruise29 Reviews
Ring in 2023 with a holiday buffet on the Spirit of New York. Take in the fireworks display and toast the New Year with the New York skyline & Statue of Liberty as your backdrop.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Enjoy unbeatable views New York’s New Year’s Fireworks Display
- Dine on an extensive chef-prepared holiday buffet dinner with an open bar
- Enjoy 360-degree views from observation decks while cruising around Manhattan
- View vistas of New York's famous landmarks including the Empire State Building
- Choose between Midtown or Downtown departure locations
DescriptionCountdown to midnight and toast the New Year with unbeatable views of the New Year’s fireworks while you cruise around Manhattan on the Spirit of New York. You and your guests will enjoy a holiday dinner buffet freshly prepared by the chef along with an open bar. Savor a 3-hour New Year's Eve dinner cruise featuring delectable cuisine, elegant décor, and stunning views that make for an unforgettable holiday. Imaginative culinary creations, a sparkling wine toast, and a live DJ combine to create an unforgettable New York experience. While onboard, experience exceptional views of New York City’s iconic skyline, DJ entertainment, and festive décor. The crew will happily take care of the details, leaving you to celebrate New Year’s Eve on the Hudson and East Rivers with your friends and family. Choose your departure point from either Pier 61 or Pier 15. Dinner Buffet Sample Menu SALADS (ALL SALADS ACCOMPANIED BY FRESH BREADS AND BUTTER)CAESAR SALADRomaine Lettuce | Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Herb Crouton | Traditional Caesar DressingMESCULIN SALAD (G*)(V)(N)Dried Cranberries | Feta Cheese | Sliced Almonds | Orange Champagne Vinaigrette | *Contains NutsKALE QUINOA SALAD (V)(G*)(VG)Quinoa | Roasted Red Pepper | Spinach | Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette MAINPASTA AL FORNO (V)Alfredo Sauce | Panko Parmesan CrustHONEY SESAME CHICKENScallions | Fresno Chilies OVEN ROASTED WHITEFISH (G*)Spicy Tomato | White Bean RaguHAND CARVED PRIME RIB (G*)Spice Rub | Horseradish Crème | Au Jus COMPLEMENTSROASTED BROCCOLI (G*)(V)(VG)Toasted Garlic | Chili FlakesGARLIC MASHED POTATOES (V)Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic DESSERTSEASONAL DESSERT STATION (V)(N)Assorted Cakes | Brownies, Pastries | Seasonal Fruit | *Contains Nuts
Includes3-hour dinner cruise Buffet dinner Platinum open bar Live DJ entertainment Sparkling wine toast (21+) Unlimited Coffee, tea, and iced tea Fireworks display Local taxes and fees Service fee
- In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together
- Infants (0-2) are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise
- For New Year’s Eve, most guests choose comfortable, yet stylish attire. For your safety, flat, closed-toed shoes are recommended
- The menu is subject to change. Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only