My Guide Website?
NYC: New Year's Day Gourmet Brunch or Dinner Harbor Cruise4 Reviews
Celebrate the New Year on New Year's Day with a 3-course gourmet brunch or dinner cruise aboard NY's only all glass-enclosed vessel on the East and Hudson rivers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor an elegant 3-course meal at a private table aboard the beautiful Bateaux
- Stroll along outdoor decks with stunning views of the city & Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy impeccable service, fine wine, and live music in a sophisticated setting
- Admire the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge and One World Trade Center
- Cruise around New York Harbor, the Hudson River and the East River
DescriptionCelebrate the New Year on the water on a luxurious New Year’s Day gourmet brunch or dinner Cruise aboard New York’s glass-enclosed Bateaux – Manhattan's most premium experience on the water. While onboard, you will enjoy a 3-course, plated brunch or dinner freshly prepared by the chef, and full bar service. Savor an exquisite dining experience where delectable cuisine, elegant decor, and stunning views will make for an unforgettable experience. Imaginative culinary creations, top-class wine list, and musical entertainment combine to create the ultimate New York indulgence. Start your new year in style with exceptional views of New York City’s iconic skyline from an incredibly unique perspective, fine dining, and musical entertainment. The team will take care of the details, leaving you to celebrate the New Year on the Hudson and East Rivers with friends and family Sample Brunch Menu STARTER (CHOICE OF ONE)BEET & BABY ARUGULA SALAD Feta Cheese | Cherry Tomatoes | Balsamic VinaigretteGREEK YOGURT & GRANOLA PARFAIT (G*)(V)Chobani Non-Fat Greek Yogurt | Honey Granola | Fresh Blueberries and Strawberries MAIN (CHOICE OF ONE)SCRAMBLED EGGS Nueske's Applewood Triple-Thick Cut Bacon | New Red Potatoes & Cauliflower Hash | Arugula Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette & Red OnionsBRIOCHE FRENCH TOAST Stuffed with Nutella Cream | Fresh Strawberries | Maple Syrup (Contains Nuts)OVEN-ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST WITH ROSEMARY & THYMERoasted New Red Potato Salad with Scallions | Haricot Verts | Creamy Mushroom Sauce DESSERT (CHOICE OF ONE)SIGNATURE CHOCOLATE CAKE Creme Anglaise | Raspberry Coulis | Candied Pecans (Contains Nuts)MIXED FRUIT WITH STRAWBERRIESMadagascar Vanilla and Orange CreamNEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE Lemon Mascarpone Cream | Blueberry Compote **May contain Nuts Sample Dinner Menu STARTER (CHOICE OF ONE)BEET & BABY ARUGULA SALAD Feta Cheese | Cherry Tomatoes | Balsamic VinaigretteSIGNATURE SEAFOOD CHOWDER Clams | Idaho Potatoes | Cream MAIN (CHOICE OF ONE)ROOT VEGETABLE FRICASSEE Butternut Squash | Cauliflower | Zucchini | Grape Tomatoes | Gremolata | Cauliflower Coconut Cream SaucePAN ROASTED COD Rock Shrimp | Crispy Couscous | Lemon Beurre BlancOVEN-ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST WITH ROSEMARY & THYMERoasted New Red Potato Salad with Scallions | Haricot Verts | Creamy Mushroom SauceBRAISED BEEF SHORT RIBS WITH FRESNO PEPPER DEMI GLACE Garlic Mashed Potatoes | Baby Carrots | Broccoli DESSERT (CHOICE OF ONE)SIGNATURE CHOCOLATE CAKE (V)Creme Anglaise | Raspberry Coulis | Candied Pecans (Contains Nuts)MIXED FRUIT WITH STRAWBERRIES (G*)(VG)(V)Madagascar Vanilla and Orange CreamNEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE (V)Lemon Mascarpone Cream | Blueberry Compote **May contain NutsHUMBOLDT FOG & BELLETOILE TRIPLE CREAM BRIESesame Flat Bread | Strawberries | Fig Preserves
Includes2.5-hour brunch cruise or 3-hour dinner cruise Elegant 3-course plated meal Bottomless mimosas (brunch option only) Cabaret-style seating Live musical entertainment Coffee, tea, and iced tea Local taxes and fees Service fee
- To ensure your entire group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. Separate reservations cannot be sat together.
- For the dinner cruise, semi-formal attire is encouraged (dressy separates: slacks, button-ups, dresses) for your night on the water.
- For the brunch cruise, dressy-casual attire is appropriate (i.e. sundresses, nice pants or shorts, collared shirts); dressy jeans are acceptable; casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes or flip flops are discouraged.
- The menu is subject to change; before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking; guests may smoke on the outdoor decks only
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed on the dinner cruise, but they are more than welcome on the lunch cruise.
- For the brunch cruise, infants (0-2) are free, however, be sure to select the free infant ticket option to ensure cruise admittance.