My Guide Website?
NYC: Multilingual City Highlights Sightseeing Cruise2 Reviews
Take in great views of the Statue of Liberty and New York City's skyline from the water. Enjoy a boat ride with live English narration or download the app for pre-recorded commentary in 9 languages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the best views of many New York attractions from a 3-story boat
- Learn about New York's landmarks through live onboard narration in English
- Listen to multilingual commentary in 9 languages via a downloadable app
- Snap amazing photos of your group with the Statue of Liberty as the backdrop
- View One World Trade Center, Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, and more
DescriptionExperience New York City from the water onboard a 3-story vessel with unobstructed open-air views from the top deck. Discover several iconic landmarks on a loop that goes from downtown to midtown and back. Listen to the multilingual commentary and see the Statue of Liberty from up close. With a convenient downtown departure location, join a comprehensive guided cruise to explore NYC's must-sees and learn about their history. Admire privileged views of Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Battery Park, One World Trade Center, Governors Island, and more. Board the boat at South Street Seaport, then travel down the East River and up the Hudson River before pausing to take incredible photos of the awe-inspiring Statue of Liberty. See the neighboring districts of Brooklyn and New Jersey as you enjoy live narration in English or download the tour app to follow along in one of nine languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese, and Korean.
Includes75-minute sightseeing cruise Live English narration Downloadable app with audio tour in 9 languages Free Wi-Fi onboard
- Infants (ages 2 and under) ride for free. However, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise The multilingual audio tour is only available if you download it onto your own personal mobile device for use on the tour. There are no audio devices provided All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking, guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only The boat used for this tour is subject to change Seating is on a first come, first serve basis