My Guide Website?
NYC MAGICAL NIGHT TIME RIDE Central Park/Rockefeller Center1 Reviews
See the Southern Side of Central Park and pass the park's iconic Wollman Ice Skating Rink in combination with a trip to Rockefeller Center along 5th Avenue from the comfort of a Horse & Carriage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
- From New York City: Niagara Falls & 1000 Islands 3-Day Tour
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- From New Jersey: City Lights or Skyline Helicopter Tour
- From New York City: Niagara Falls Full-Day Bus Tour
- Explore the iconic sites of Central Park and Rockefeller Center!
- Your Adventure starts with a Horse & Carriage Ride!
- Take in the views of Central Park and Rockefeller Center!
DescriptionThis ride takes you through the Southern Side of Central Park where you will pass the park's iconic Wollman Ice Skating Rink in combination with a trip to the historic Rockefeller Center along 5th Avenue. On the route you will see St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Radio City Music Hall and Rockefeller Center. During the Holiday Season you will also see the Saks Fifth Avenue Holiday Windows and Th Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center and Holiday Lights. Please Note that Carriages are not allowed to stop at Rockefeller Center to take photos or for any reason. Passengers are also not allowed to exit the carriage.
IncludesCozy warm blankets Feed and Pet the horses Photo Stop in Central Park only (Carriage is not allowed to stop for photo during Rockefeller Center route) Fees and Taxes Included
- Upon arrival at the meeting point look for the Top Hat NY Horse & Carriage sign or ask any of the operators to point us out.