My Guide Website?
NYC: Mafia Experience and Local Food with NYPD Guide4 Reviews
Ex-NYPD detectives and police officers lead a fun walking tour in the East Village and Little Italy. Follow in the footsteps of New York mobsters with a unique perspective from those who chased them.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
- From New York City: Niagara Falls & 1000 Islands 3-Day Tour
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- From New Jersey: City Lights or Skyline Helicopter Tour
- From New York City: Niagara Falls Full-Day Bus Tour
- Discover New York's famous food and mafia history with a retired NYPD officer
- Walk the center of NYC Mafia activity in the East Village and Little Italy
- Begin your tour at the famous Mafia 'Red Sauce Joint' John's of 12th Street
- Try local Italian favorites like spaghetti and meatballs, and eggplant parmigama
- Indulge in Sicilian cannoli and try fresh mozzarella at NYC's oldest cheese shop