My Guide Website?
NYC Like A New Yorker Self-Guided Walking Tours Bundle5 Reviews
See the Big Apple's top attractions with this self-guided walking tour combo. Explore Central Park, Grand Central Terminal, Midtown Manhattan, Battery Park, Brooklyn, and Wall Street in your own time.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- American Dream: Dreamworks Indoor Water Park Entry Ticket
- From Westchester: New York City Scenic Helicopter Tour
- From Manhattan: 4-Hour Dyker Heights Holiday Lights Bus Tour
- NYC: Museum of Ice Cream Entry Ticket
- Become a New Yorker for a day and explore the entire city at your own pace
- Stroll down Wall Street and see the Charging Bull statue and the Stock Exchange
- Enjoy a relaxing, history-packed walk through the greenery of Central Park
- Find New York's hippest spots with a tour through Brooklyn's DUMBO neighborhood
- Marvel at stunning views of the iconic Statue of Liberty from Battery Park
DescriptionStart by downloading the Action Tour Guide app, which will function as your personal tour guide, audio tour, and map. NOTE: In this bundle, each tour is 2+ miles long and takes 1-2 hours to complete. See everything New York City has to offer at your own pace with a bundled pack of 6 self-guided walking tours. See the Central Park Zoo, stroll through Times Square, and explore the Grand Central Terminal with your Action Tour Guide app. Your tour of Central Park begins at the corner of 5th and 59th and takes you through the best spots in this historic park. Stop at the Central Park Zoo and meander along the famous, tree-lined mall. Visit the famous statues which dot the park, honoring everyone from Shakespeare to Balto. Snap photos at Bethesda Terrace, a beautiful piece of architecture, then head to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Begin your Midtown tour at the busy Columbus Circle. Head to the iconic NYC landmarks of Carnegie Hall, Rockefeller Center, and Times Square. Stroll down Fifth Avenue and window shop in the high-end stores. As you tour, learn about the city's history and the wealthy families who built many of its famous buildings. Finish your Midtown walking tour with a visit to New York’s most iconic skyscraper: the Empire State Building. Start the Grand Central Terminal tour outside and marvel at the stunning architecture. Head inside and tour the terminal, from its opulent upper levels to the speakeasy-style Oyster Bar below. As you walk through the vast Main Concourse and admire the constellation ceiling, hear the Station's fascinating history, including the multimillion-dollar rivalry between the Vanderbilts and the Astors. Your tour of Wall Street begins near Fraunces Tavern, a historic building from the revolutionary period. See the Charging Bull statue and the New York Stock Exchange while learning about the financial district’s seedy underbelly. Hear about Ponzi schemes, famous embezzlers, and thieves who faked their own deaths. Finish your tour with a somber visit to the 9/11 Memorial and see the towering One World Trade Center up close. Start your Battery Park walking tour in the park itself and enjoy the stunning view of the Statue of Liberty. As you stroll, learn the history of this iconic American symbol, including how it got here in the first place. Continue through the park and see its other famous monuments, including the SeaGlass Carousel. Discover Brooklyn on a self-guided tour starting in the center of the DUMBO neighborhood. Stroll through the borough, see New York’s hippest spots, and learn their history. Walk past the homes of famous authors Truman Capote and Norman Mailer and the hotel where a famous Godfather scene was filmed. Stop by a pair of pizza joints with a long-lived rivalry and enjoy beautiful views of the Brooklyn Bridge and the Manhattan skyline.
IncludesA link to download the Action Tour Guide app and a unique password for your tour(s). An audio guide, location-aware map, and storyteller — all in one mobile app tour. Our mission: To explore the world and its many stories. Join us! Excellent value: Buy a single tour per couple and enjoy the journey together by sharing headphones. Ease of use: Stories auto-play based on your location so you don’t have to do anything once you’ve started. Offline map: Works without a cell signal or wifi once downloaded. Hidden gems: Visit often-missed spots and enrich your experience with little-known history. Flexibility: Explore at your own pace with no fixed schedule. Take a break, a hike, whatever, and pick up where you left off! No expiration date: Your tour is valid for life. Listen whenever, wherever, and however often you want. All-day support line: Call, chat, or email for help.
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app tour with a map, audio stories, and images.
- Access the tour on the Action Tour Guide app (separate from the Get Your Guide app).
- Use the unique password received after booking to download & preview your specific tours before you arrive.
- Start at the Starting Point. Follow the tour route. All audio stories play automatically based on your location.
- Flexible schedule: Use it on any day and at any time, or over multiple days. No need to rebook if your travel plans change.
- Lifetime access: Use it on your next trip here! This tour never expires.
- Walking tour: Use one tour per couple and share headphones.
- Get support by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.