My Guide Website?
NYC: Holiday Yacht Cruise with Jazz, Cocoa & Carols309 Reviews
Cruise around Manhattan on a festive boat decked out in its Christmas decorations. See the New York skyline and warm up with cocoa and cookies as you listen to live entertainment and carols.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy cocoa and cookies on a holiday cruise around New York City
- See famous Manhattan sites such as the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and more
- Sip a complimentary champagne, wine or beer as you listen to live jazz or Christmas carols
- Celebrate the holiday season in style aboard a luxury yacht in New York Harbor
- This tour will take place on a classic yacht: Northern Lights or Manhattan II
DescriptionCelebrate the holiday season in style this Christmas aboard a luxury 90-minute yacht cruise of New York Harbor. Step inside the yacht’s toasty solarium, decked out in full holiday décor, and enjoy a warm and cozy tour with your friends, family, and loved ones. Delicious hot cocoa, cookies, and treats will be served as you sail past Battery Park, South Street Seaport, the Financial District, Governor's Island, the Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island. Relax in the heated main observation cabin, join in the caroling, or enjoy the beats of a live jazz trio. Sip on a complimentary glass of champagne, wine, or beer, and purchase mixed drinks from the on board bar. Then, watch as the gorgeous views of Manhattan Island sail by, all from the comfort of a heated back-deck salon and glassed-in observatory of the 1920s-style yacht.
Includes90-minute cruise Live entertainment Holiday cookies 1 beverage per person
- All people planning to attend must purchase a ticket. Adult ticketing applies to all travelers When purchasing tickets, customers should make a special note if they are buying tickets separately from others who are part of the same group Groups of 10 or more will be contacted by the activity supplier in advance for an additional 10% group gratuity You must contact the activity provider in advance if you need help with boarding or if you have any questions about accessibility. Accessibility varies by boat