My Guide Website?
NYC: Empire State Building Sunrise Experience Ticket30 Reviews
See the sunrise from the highest outdoor observation deck in New York City. Avoid the crowds for this unique, magical experience of the awakening of the Empire State on the 86th Floor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Marvel as the sun rises over the city that never sleeps
- Get exclusive access to the Empire State Building before it opens to the public
- Soak in the sights from the open-air 86th-floor observation deck
- Admire New York City from 1,054 feet about the bustling streets below
- Learn from a complimentary self-guided tour in 9 languages with a free app
DescriptionSee the rising sun from the top of the Empire State Building. Join an intimate VIP group to watch dawn break over a waking New York City. Begin in the new lobby, where a Building Ambassador will greet you. Enjoy exclusive access to the 86th Floor observation deck before the crowds arrive. Watch the sunrise over the city as it transitions from night to day. Marvel at the changing view as the morning sun rises and lights up the city's famous landmarks. The Empire State Building soars 1,454-feet (443-meters) above Midtown Manhattan from base to antenna. Atop the 86th Floor observation deck, you’re at the highest 360-degree open-air viewpoint in New York City. On a clear day, you can see up to six states: New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. You can also enjoy the sights from within the cozy climate-controlled viewing galleries. After greeting the sun, head down to the new interactive galleries on the 2nd Floor. Start at the awe-inspiring new entry and walk through the museum experience. Benefit from a state-of-the-art air purification system that regulates the air quality inside the building. Go back in time from the building’s construction to its current place in pop culture with hands-on exhibits. Explore the galleries before heading back out onto the city streets to start your day.
IncludesExclusive Sunrise access to the 86th Floor Observation Deck Empire State Building Greeting Host Access to new interactive immersive galleries Access to a two-story architectural model of the building Audio guide (app download) Free WiFi in the building Access to Art Deco Lobby Air purification system Booking fees Sales tax
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, exhibit components that require close facial contact have been disabled All guests must pass through airport-style security to access the Observatory. Please avoid glass items, sports equipment, marking instruments (paint/markers), and any packages/luggage The Empire State Building is fully ADA compliant and is wheelchair-accessible. Service dogs, motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted