My Guide Website?
NYC: Ellis Island Private Tour with Liberty Island Access27 Reviews
Journey through the history of New York City and the United States on a private guided tour of the Statue of Liberty and a visit to the Statue of Liberty Museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Take a guided tour of Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Ride the ferry to the Statue of Liberty
- Get access to the Statue of Liberty Museum
- Learn how newly arrived immigrants were processed at Ellis Island
DescriptionBoard the ferry to the Statue of Liberty and get up close to the iconic monument in New York Harbor. Examine the artifacts inside the Statue of Liberty Museum, including the original bones of the statue to one of the first flames of her torch. Get some time to explore on your own or grab a quick bite before going to Ellis Island. Visit the Museum of Immigration in the original Immigration Station, beautifully restored after decades of neglect. Learn the heartbreaking stories of the immigrants who once walked the halls and search the archive to discover your own history.
IncludesRound-trip ferry tickets Entrance to the Statue of Liberty Museum Entrance to Ellis Island Museum Private guide
- This activity runs regardless of weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Please note that you will be on your feet for most of the tour • In the rare event that the local operator is forced to cancel the activity, you will be offered a refund or the chance to reschedule to another time (subject to availability)
- Security screening will take place prior to boarding the ferry. The Statue of Liberty is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening. All persons and property are subject to a search. There is another security screening on Liberty Island
- Backpacks, strollers and large items must be checked into lockers on Liberty Island. These are available for $2 per locker. This fee is not included