My Guide Website?
NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket6234 Reviews
Experience the Edge Observation Deck, the highes outdoor Skydeck in the Western Hemisphere with 360° views of New York City. Step onto a suspended platform that features a thrilling glass floor and angled glass walls.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of standing 1100 feet above the ground at the outdoor sky deck
- Stand on the glass floor and look over 100 stories straight down the streets below
- Lean out over the city on angled glass walls and sip champagne in the sky
- View the tip of Central Park down to the Statue of Liberty and beyond
- Enter into an immersive multimedia experience about the history of Hudson Yards
DescriptionGet entry tickets to Edge, a marvel of architecture, engineering, and technology, suspended in mid-air over 1100 feet above the ground. Get the feeling of floating in the sky and take in the entire Manhattan skyline from Edge's unique vantage point on the western side of Midtown Manhattan. Begin your journey on Level 4 of The Shops at Hudson Yards, where you will enter into an immersive multimedia experience explaining the design, construction, and sustainability of Hudson Yards. Then, head up over 1100 feet to the Observation Deck, and then 80 feet out into the air on the Outdoor Sky Deck. Here, frameless glass panel walls are boldly angled outwards to allow you to feel the thrill of leaning out over the edge with the busy city below. Next, stand on the glass floor and look over 100 stories straight down to the city streets below your feet. At Edge's furthest point, The Eastern Point, there's space for one person to stand alone, surrounded by glass, air, and sky—you will never have had a picture quite like it. The upper level also features the Skyline Steps, where you can look out over the top of the glass panels and past the edge of the deck. Have a seat and hang out in the sky with your friends and family, or head indoors and sip champagne or a signature cocktail at the Champagne Bar. When you leave be sure to visit Hudson Yards' centerpiece, Vessel, or enjoy a bite to eat or a shopping experience at The Shops and Restaurants at Hudson Yards.
IncludesAdmission to Edge Observation Deck Edge multimedia experience admission Digital souvenir photo Views from the indoor sky deck and champagne bar on Level 100 Access to the outdoor sky deck platform with angled glass walls Access to the Glass Floor, Skyline Steps, and Eastern Point
- Everyone can enjoy the thrill of visiting Edge. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult during their visit Edge offers elevators and ramps for those who require them for their visit There is no time limit to how long you can stay at Edge The average length of stay is about 45 minutes to an hour, but if you still haven’t worked up the courage to step on the glass floor or if you are enjoying the incredible view with a glass of champagne, feel free to stay as long as you like