My Guide Website?
NYC: City Lights Yacht Cruise with Drink Included115 Reviews
Cruise along the Hudson River in style while taking in the breathtaking skyline of New York City. Pass by lower manhattan and see the Statue of Liberty glowing at night.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- American Dream: Dreamworks Indoor Water Park Entry Ticket
- From Westchester: New York City Scenic Helicopter Tour
- From Manhattan: 4-Hour Dyker Heights Holiday Lights Bus Tour
- NYC: Museum of Ice Cream Entry Ticket
- Take in the views of NYC from a 1920's inspired yacht
- Marvel at both the Manhattan skyline and the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy a complimentary drink while you cruise
- Comfortable seating is assigned in the boat's climate controlled grand salon
- A fun date night idea in NYC for couples or friends
DescriptionTake in the magnificent Manhattan skyline by moonlight while relaxing on a 1920's inspired yacht. Every vantage point offers beautiful views of New York City including the Statue of Liberty, One World Observatory, and the Financial District. Be sure to snap a photo of lady liberty as she lights up at night. Explore the outer decks or stay cozy in your private nook in the boat's grand salon. There is a full bar onboard offering a variety of libations and themed beverages to enjoy. Choose the cocktail cruise option and a featured specialty cocktail is included. Additional drinks are available for purchase at the bar. If looking for a live Jazz music add-on, choose the City Lights Jazz Cruise option at check-out. Sit back and relax as you feel transported back to the roaring 20's and enjoy a memorable evening with friends or loved ones on the Hudson River.
IncludesYacht cruise 1 drink from the bar
- This cruise runs rain or shine Accessibility varies by boat. If you require assistance with boarding or have any questions regarding accessibility, please contact the activity provider prior to your cruise