My Guide Website?
NYC: City Climb Skyscraping Experience Ticket127 Reviews
Climb out of your comfort zone at the highest open-air building ascent in the world. Scale the outside of a 1,200 ft skyscraper then lean out from the highest outdoor platform in NYC.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Scale the crown of 30 Hudson Yards, climbing on a 45 degree angle staircase
- Test your limits as you lean out over the edge, floating above New York City
- See NYC from a new vantage point with stellar views of iconic skyscrapers
- Benefit from the expertise of certified climb guides and top safety equipment
- Relive your thrilling adventure with a souvenir video and optional photos
DescriptionExperience City Climb, the highest open-air building ascent in the world, and test your limits as you see New York City in a whole new way. Scale the outside of a skyscraper more than 1,200 feet (366 meters) above the ground, then lean out and look down from the highest outdoor platform in New York City. Suit up and meet your climb guide who will escort you throughout the experience and ensure you are safe and comfortable in your climbsuit. Feel the anticipation as you enter base camp. Harness up and connect to the rail that will keep you firmly attached to the building for the duration of the climb. Then, feel the rush as you start your climb on the 45-degree angle staircase. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling of being in the open air over New York City at a height of 1,200 feet. With your adrenaline pumping and your heart racing, dare to peer over the edge and see the iconic city below. After your once-in-a-lifetime experience, get back down to earth, after which you will be provided with details of your video souvenir documenting your climb. Digital photos of your experience are also available for purchase.
IncludesCity climb experience Certified climb guides All safety equipment Video souvenir of your climb Edge Observation Deck ticket Access to the outdoor sky deck platform with angled glass walls Access to the Glass Floor, Skyline Steps, and Eastern Point
- By purchasing this ticket, climbers confirm they are 13 years or older, between 4ft 9in - 6ft 7in (150-200 cm) in height, and weigh under 310 lbs (140.6 kg) Climbers aged 13-17 must be accompanied by an adult (18+) All climbers must have a blood alcohol level below 0.08 in order to participate in climb. If a climber refuses to be breathalyzed, they will not be able to participate and their ticket will not be refunded. Closed-toed shoes are necessary to climb (sneakers preferred) City Climb will operate year-round in most weather conditions. However, high winds, heavy rain, lightning, and certain extreme temperatures, may cause us to delay or cease operations to ensure the safety of climbers and climb guides Loose items are not permitted on the climb, including cell phones, cameras, wallets, etc. Secure lockers are available at no charge Spectators can purchase Edge tickets and watch climbers from the observation deck below