My Guide Website?
NYC: Christmas Eve Gourmet Brunch or Dinner Harbor Cruise14 Reviews
Celebrate Christmas Eve on a European-inspired all-glass Bateaux New York cruise that serves up New York's skyline in all directions. Experience the ultimate in holiday dining.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Savor an elegant 3-course meal at a private table aboard the beautiful Bateaux
- Stroll along outdoor decks with stunning views of the city and Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy impeccable service, fine wine, and live music in a sophisticated setting
- Admire the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge and One World Trade Center
- Glide effortlessly around New York Harbor, the Hudson River and the East River
DescriptionCelebrate the magic of the season on a luxurious Christmas Eve lunch or dinner cruise aboard New York’s glass-enclosed Bateaux – Manhattan’s most premium experience on the water. You and your guests will enjoy a holiday 3-course, plated meal freshly prepared by the chef, and full bar service. Savor an exquisite dining experience where delectable cuisine, elegant decor, and stunning views will make for an unforgettable experience. Imaginative culinary creations, top-class wine list, and musical entertainment combine to create the ultimate New York indulgence. While onboard, experience exceptional views of New York City’s iconic skyline from an incredibly unique perspective, curated music, and festive décor. The team will happily take care of the details, leaving you to celebrate the holidays on the Hudson and East Rivers with your friends and family. Take a look at a sample menu for an idea of the delicious meal you can expect: STARTER (Choice of One)BEET & BABY ARUGULA SALAD Feta Cheese | Cherry Tomatoes | Balsamic VinaigretteSIGNATURE SEAFOOD CHOWDER Clams | Idaho Potatoes | Cream MAIN (Choice of One)TURKEY DINNERGarlic Mashed Potato | Traditional Stuffing | Haricot Verts | Turkey Gravy | Cranberry SauceBROILED SALMON FILET WITH ROASTED TOMATO VINAIGRETTELemon Orzo | Farm Fresh Seasonal VegetablesFALL VEGETABLE RAGU (G*)(VG)(V)Butternut Squash | Brussel Sprouts | Cauliflower | Carrots | White Bean Ragu DESSERTMIXED FRUIT WITH STRAWBERRIESMadagascar Vanilla and Orange CreamNEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE Lemon Mascarpone Cream | Blueberry Compote | (Contains Nuts)HORNBLOWER SIGNATURE CHOCOLATE CAKE Creme Anglaise | Raspberry Coulis | Candied Pecans | (Contains Nuts)
Includes2-hour lunch cruise or 3-hour dinner cruise Elegant 3-course plated meal Cabaret-style seating Live musical entertainment Coffee, tea, and iced tea Local taxes and fees Service fee
- To ensure your entire group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. Separate reservations cannot be sat together.
- For the dinner cruise, semi-formal attire is encouraged (dressy separates: slacks, button-ups, dresses) for your night on the water.
- For the lunch cruise, dressy-casual attire is appropriate (i.e. sundresses, nice pants or shorts, collared shirts); dressy jeans are acceptable, but casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes and flip flops are discouraged.
- The menu is subject to change; before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking; guests may smoke on the outdoor decks only
- Children under 6 years old are not allowed on the dinner cruise, but they are more than welcome on the lunch cruise.
- For the lunch cruise, infants (0-2) are free, however, be sure to select the free infant ticket option to ensure cruise admittance.