My Guide Website?
NYC: Christmas Eve Buffet Lunch or Dinner Harbor Cruise10 Reviews
Celebrate Christmas Eve aboard the Spirit of New York. Enjoy an extensive buffet lunch, or luxurious dinner with live music and festive decor while cruising the scenic Hudson and East Rivers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dine on a delicious 3-course buffet lunch or dinner freshly prepared by a chef
- Views of New York's famous landmarks including the Empire State Building
- Take in unmissable views of the New York City skyline while dining in luxury
- Be ready for photo opportunities of Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy a live DJ and dancing
DescriptionCelebrate the magic of the season on the water with a Christmas Eve buffet lunch or dinner Cruise on the Spirit of New York. You and your guests will enjoy a holiday lunch or dinner buffet freshly prepared by the chef, and full bar service. Savor a 2-hour Christmas Eve lunch or 2.5-hour dinner cruise featuring delectable cuisine, elegant décor, and stunning views that make for an unforgettable holiday. Imaginative culinary creations, a top-class wine list, and a live DJ combine to create an unforgettable New York experience. While onboard, experience exceptional views of New York City’s iconic skyline, DJ entertainment, and festive décor. The crew will happily take care of the details, leaving you to celebrate Christmas Eve on the Hudson and East Rivers with your friends and family. Sample Lunch Menu Salad: (all salads accompanied by fresh bread and butter)mesclun salad (g*)(v)kale-quinoa salad (g*)(vg)(v) Main Course:three-cheese baked macaroni (v)American cheddar cheese | aged Reggiano parmesan cheese | Monterey jack cheeseoven-roasted whitefish (g*)spicy tomato | white bean raguhand-carved oven-roasted turkey (g*)cranberry sauce Accompaniments:fall vegetable ragu (g*)(vg)(v)butternut squash | brussels sprouts | cauliflower | carrots | white bean ragu Side dishes:garlic-mashed potatoes (g*)(v)mashed sweet potatoes (g*)(v)haricots verts (v)(g*)(vg)traditional stuffing (v)turkey gravy Dessert:seasonal dessert station (v)
Includes2-hour lunch river cruise or 2.5-hour dinner cruise Buffet lunch or dinner (based on the option selected) Live DJ entertainment Unlimited coffee, tea, and iced tea
- In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together Infants (0-2) are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only