My Guide Website?
NYC: Central Park Ice Skating Tickets at Wollman Rink43 Reviews
Skate at the outdoor Wollman Rink, nestled in the South East corner of Central Park, just off 5th Ave. Enjoy a breathtaking backdrop of towering trees, the stunning city skyline, and glistening snow.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the New York Skyline and the wintery trees surrounding the rink
- Skate on the only outdoor ice rink located in Central Park
- Purchase hot chocolate or other items at the Wollman Cafe
- As featured in the movies “Night at the Museum” and “Home Alone 2”
- Enjoy the Christmas spirit in a unique way in Central Park
DescriptionBook your true New York Winter Wonderland Adventure at Wollman Rink before tickets sell out. Ice skate at an iconic location in the southeast corner of Central Park, near 5th Avenue and the Plaza Hotel and experience the magic of winter in New York. Visit an iconic skating rink has been featured in many famous movies including “Love Story”, “Night at the Museum”, and “Home Alone 2”. The rink also plays fun background music to enhance the mood. Enjoy a ticket with timed entry. You can rent your skates on site for $11 USD and tax, or alternatively feel free to bring your own. Lace up your skates and skate with a breathtaking backdrop of towering trees, glistening snow (weather dependent), and the stunning city skyline. Whether you're a seasoned skater or a first-timer, Wollman Rink caters to all skill levels. The rink is meticulously maintained, ensuring a perfect surface for every twirl, jump, and spin - perfect for all ages and occasions. Choose from a number of food options at the onsite Wollman Cafe which offers a wide selection of delicious food and drink including warm fresh food, grab-n-go items, vegan options and a coffee & hot chocolate bar.
IncludesTimed entrance ticket to Wollman Ice Skating rink Background music Wollman Cafe (food and drink items for purchase) Booking fee
- Your ice skating ticket is a timed ticket and you must enter at that time. Once you have entered, you are welcome to stay as long as you wish
- You may arrive up to 30-minutes prior to your scheduled entry time
- All children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Each child ticket purchased includes admission for one non-skating adult chaperone
- The ice will be closed periodically throughout the day for ice resurfacing. Approximately every 3 hours on weekdays and every 2 hours on weekends. • All guests will be required to sign a waiver onsite
- You are welcome to bring your own skates
- Skate aids are available ($25) for children 12 and under, and under 4 ft tall. These provide an object to lean on to learn how to skate
- The rink is open from Late October to early April • Only trained or licensed service or guide animals are permitted