My Guide Website?
NYC: Central Park Celebrity Homes & Film Spots Pedicab Tour81 Reviews
Discover the apartments of the rich and famous who call the Upper East Side home on this pedicab ride through Central Park. See over 45 filming locations from shows like Sex and the City and Friends.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Relive the scenes from your favorite movie and TV show made in Central Park
- Rest your feet and travel in the comfort of a cozy and safe pedicab
- Visit the spots where Home Alone 2, Elf, John Wick, and more were filmed
- Pass by the home of the rich and famous, including Lady Gaga and Robert De Niro
- Ride through the Upper East Side, home to the famous 'Gossip Girl' TV show
DescriptionAct like a celebrity for the day on a pedicab tour of Central Park. See the homes of some of New York's most famous celebrities and visit filming locations from your favorite TV shows and movies, including 'John Wick' and 'Gossip Girl.' Meet your driver on 6th Avenue, home to some of New York's most notable buildings, then set out for Central Park. Wrap up during winter with the blankets provided and use your informational booklet to spot the homes of your favorite stars. See over 45 filming locations throughout the tour, including the Plaza Hotel from 'Home Alone 2', the terrace featured in 'John Wick' and 'Sex and the City,' the fountain from 'Friends,' and more. Ride through the Upper East Side, home to Serena van der Woodsen and Chuck Bass in 'Gossip Girl.' You will also drive past the homes of famous actors, athletes, Fortune 500 CEOs, and many more. Sit back and relax as you pass the apartments of Lady Gaga, Trump, Madonna, and Tiger Woods.
IncludesGuide Stops for pictures Professional photos Blankets (winter)
- This tour may be rescheduled in the event of heavy rain