My Guide Website?
NYC: Cathedral of St. John the Divine Self-Guided Tour
Experience the world’s largest Gothic cathedral. Explore its stunning architecture, amazing art collection, brilliant stained glass windows, lush gardens, and so much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Enjoy an authentic New York experience at the world’s largest Gothic Cathedral
- Explore the stunning architecture and be transported back to Medieval Europe
- Discover art that ranges from 15th century masters to a Keith Haring altarpiece
DescriptionEnjoy an authentic New York experience at the world’s largest Gothic Cathedral. Stepping inside the Cathedral, visitors are amazed by the symphony of carved stone, delighted by the shimmering stained-glass windows, and inspired by the enormity of this singular New York space. Explore the Cathedral as you wander at your own pace. The Cathedral’s collection of art, stained glass, sculpture, and tapestries are complemented with an array of public programs and services that create year-round opportunities for visitors to join the Cathedral’s mission of openness and inclusion. A living cultural landmark on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, the Cathedral is located just minutes from Times Square with proximity to local restaurants, parks, and subways.
IncludesEntry ticket to the Cathedral of St. John the Divine
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.