My Guide Website?
NYC: Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Guided Walking Tour46 Reviews
Make your way from Manhattan to Brooklyn on a guided walking tour in New York City. Wander across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge and learn about its history, and explore the trendy Dumbo neighborhood.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in sweeping views of Manhattan and Brooklyn from the Brooklyn Bridge
- Join a walking tour that visits one of the city's most popular attractions
- Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, an iconic part of NYC's skyline since 1883
- Listen as your guide shares interesting facts about the bridge's construction
- Discover a trendy neighborhood with cobbled streets and converted warehouses
DescriptionJoin a guided walking tour in New York City and discover the Brooklyn Bridge and the popular Dumbo neighborhood. Start in Manhattan and cross the East River, enjoying fantastic views of the city skyline as you walk. Meet your guide in Manhattan and set out towards Brooklyn on foot. As you walk, learn about the Brooklyn Bridge and hear stories about the tenacious people who built it. Listen to tales of bad luck and accidents, momentous achievements, and even hear about a parade of elephants. Take in panoramic views of Manhattan and Brooklyn as you walk across the bridge and make sure to have your camera handy to capture the moment. Your walking tour comes to an end in Brooklyn's hip Dumbo neighborhood. Spend some time here and discover how this once-quiet waterfront area has been renewed, creating the popular neighborhood known as Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass, or Dumbo for short. Take your time as you wander along cobblestone streets where former industrial properties have been transformed into hip storefronts and modern residential spaces.
IncludesWalking tour Guide
- Unfortunately, this tour is not handicap accessible The tour covers a total walking distance of approximately 2 miles or 3 kilometers