My Guide Website?
NYC: Bear Mountain Fall Foliage Cruise Skip-The-Box-Office11 Reviews
Take a fifty-mile cruise up the Hudson River to Bear Mountain State Park. Enjoy autumnal sights and experience an onboard Oktoberfest with German food and beer available for purchase and a Polka band.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise up the Hudson River and enjoy the spectacular fall foliage
- Stop for 2 hours at Bear Mountain State Park and enjoy some glorious nature
- Experience onboard Oktoberfest with German food and beer specials for purchase
- Watch a live performance from an authentic German Oom-pah and Polka band
- Hear light narration of the sights and highlights from your guide
DescriptionCruise up the Hudson River to Bear Mountain in all its autumn glory. This cruise takes you to Bear Mountain State Park at just the right time when those beautiful bursts of fall leaves start to appear along the Hudson. But this is much more than a fall foliage cruise. Stop at Bear Mountain to indulge in some glorious nature. Hop off the boat there, where for 2 hours, you can enjoy the park’s 50+ hiking and biking trails, paddle around the lake, and take in the general splendor of nature and fall weather. You will also enjoy the autumnal sights with some light narration from your onboard guide, all the while enjoying the 'Onboard Oktoberfest' with German food and beer specials plus some good ol’ oom-pah music. Sample food and drink offerings include: • German Feast Plate with bratwurst, sauerkraut, and German potato salad • Prop & Peller Real Bavarian Pretzels • Traditional pork schnitzel • Classic concessions items (hot dogs, chips, candy, etc.) • Draft and bucket specials on all Warsteiner beers Landmarks visible on the cruise include: • Riverside Church • Grant's Tomb • The Little Red Lighthouse • George Washington Bridge • Hudson Valley foliage • Bear Mountain State Park
Includes2.5-hour (approximately) cruise - both up and down the Hudson River 2 hours at Bear Mountain State Park Live German Oom-pah and Polka band Download the free Circle Line Sightseeing App to enjoy a guided tour during the activity. Tour is available in English or Spanish. Guests are advised to bring their own headphones or earbuds.
- There is a steep hill leading from the dock to Bear Mountain to the main park area. Please be aware this hill may be difficult for some people to climb, including those with difficulty walking or in wheelchairs The areas between the dock and the park entrance may sometimes be flooded. Hiking shoes are highly recommended
- Picnic lunches are available for purchase and can be ordered up until 3PM the Wednesday prior to your cruise, by calling 212-563-3200
- This ticket enables you to skip the ticket line and proceed straight to boarding the line