My Guide Website?
NYC: 90-minute Holiday Cruise at Night with Santa Claus
Set sail on a special New York City Holiday Cruise with Santa Claus on board. Sail around Statue of Liberty and take in unbeatable views of the Manhattan skyline. Fun for the whole family.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the view as the magnificent New York Skyline lights up at night
- Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Take photos with Santa Claus at no additional charge
- Purchase cookies, hot chocolate, food options and drinks onboard
- See landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge, Freedom Tower and Empire State Building
DescriptionDepart from Pier 36 on a 60-minute New York City Holiday Cruise with Santa Claus on board. Be sure to have your camera on hand as you sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty, cruise under Brooklyn Bridge and view the most famous skyline in the world. A true NYC holiday experience. Your live English guide will point out the sites as you journey along the river including the Empire State Building, the new Freedom Tower, the Manhattan Bridge, Governor's Island, and more. Make use of both the indoor and outdoor seating, along with large open windows for your viewing pleasure. During the cruise, Santa Claus will be available for photos, free of charge. Make some great holiday memories and maybe purchase some hot chocolate and cookies during the cruise. You can also purchase a happy hour special, beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks from the cash bar, If you are hungry you can purchase snacks and food options like burgers, chicken fingers, nachos, pasta, hot dogs and hot pretzels. Enjoy fun music as you dance and mingle on the covered outdoor deck.
Includes90-minute cruise around New York Harbor Live Santa Claus available to take photos with Sail within 100 feet of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Outdoor and indoor seating Light commentary pointing out landmarks (English only) Cash bar on board
- It is cold on the outdoor decks so warm clothes are suggested The boat is wheelchair accessible for push-wheelchairs but is not able to accommodate electric wheelchairs To purchase or consume alcohol you must be 21+ and have a valid picture ID