My Guide Website?
NYC: 9/11 Memorial Tour Optional Museum & Observatory Ticket849 Reviews
Pause to reflect on the events of 11 September 2001 on a tour of New Yorkâs Ground Zero and 9/11 sites. See the 9/11 Museum, One World Observatory, the Firefighters Memorial Wall, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youÊ»re booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Take a 90-minute guided walk around Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial
- Hear personal stories from New Yorkers connected to 9/11
- Ascend to the 100th floor observation deck of the One World Observatory (if All Access Option is selected)
- See mementoes and artifacts from 9/11 at the 9/11 Museum (if All Access Option is selected)
- Save time and optimize your visit with pre-reserved tickets to the Museum and Observatory
DescriptionRemember the terrible events of 11 September 2001 on a 9/11 walking tour and journey through the former World Trade Center in New York. Guided by New Yorkers with a personal connection to 9/11, the tour includes personal anecdotes and touching stories of tragedy and heroism. Meet at St. Paul's Chapel to see the church that miraculously survived the falling buildings and debris, despite being only a block away from the World Trade Center. Learn how it became a makeshift rescue center and its iron fence a bulletin board. Hear heroic stories of the emergency responders at the Firefighter's 9/11 Memorial Wall, and see the Engine and Ladder Company 10/10, the fire station at Ground Zero. Enter the 9/11 Memorial and see the Reflecting Absence Memorial, a man-made waterfall symbolizing the vast void left by the tragedy. Look at the names of the nearly 3,000 victims placed around the waterfall next to their friends, family members, and colleagues. See the new Freedom Towers and World Trade Center rising from the ground. Stay as long as you wish at this beautiful 8-acre oasis. Make use of timed entry tickets at the 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory. Once inside, you are free to explore at your own pace as your guide will not accompany you here. See artifacts from the events of 9/11, and hear recordings from people who were there on the day. Take a stroll to the Observatory to marvel at its engineering and architecture. Head to the lobby of Freedom Tower for the 'Voices' documentary dedicated to the men and women of the World Trade Center. Then take the 'Sky Pod' elevator, and ascend 1,250 feet in 60 seconds. Once there, see the See Forever Theater on floor 102, before accessing the main observation deck on the 100th. Enjoy immersive LED displays, interactive touchscreen videos, and dining options, as well as the view of the iconic Manhattan skyline.
IncludesWalking tour of Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial Guide at Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial Timed reserved skip-the-line entrance ticket to the 9/11 Museum (if 'All Access' option selected) Timed reserved entrance ticket to One World Observatory (if 'All Access' option selected)
- The tour takes place, rain or shine. A large portion of it is outdoors, so please dress accordingly, and be prepared for the weather
- For the tour portion, you can reschedule without penalty if you would like to change to a different day. In the rare event of a heavy downpour or extreme weather conditions, the tour will be cancelled and you will be given a refund. However, One World Observatory and the 9/11 Museum tickets cannot be rescheduled as they are date and time specific
- There are security checks at both the 9/11 Museum and One World Observatory
- You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Observatory. During high season the wait at security can be up to 20 minutes