My Guide Website?
Niagara Falls Day Trip with Flights from New York4 Reviews
Fly from New York City to Niagara Falls on a day trip to the majestic cascades. Cruise beneath the falls on the legendary Maid of the Mist and enjoy a 2-course lunch at the Hard Rock Café.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Fly from New York City to Niagara Falls USA
- Climb aboard the Maid of the Mist and cruise under the cascades
- Get views of all 3 Niagara Falls from the Niagara Falls Observation Tower
- Visit the museums of Niagara, such as the Wax Museum or Science Museum
DescriptionExperience the majestic beauty of Niagara Falls on a day trip from New York City. We will meet a local airport and your journey will begin to Niagara Falls. You will board a 1-hour flight to Niagara Falls, United States. Land right outside the Falls before your in-flight coffee is cold. Enjoy a 45-minute tour with your own guide as you travel from the airport to the falls and see all the points of interest. On arrival in the heart of the Niagara Falls action - in front of the famous Maid of the Mist. Climb aboard the boat for a cruise beneath the thundering falls! After a (sometimes wet) cruise, stroll the NY State Park visit the city's various aerospace and science museums, casinos, observatories, and more. For the only panoramic view of all 3 Niagara Falls, including the American Falls, the clear choice is Niagara Falls Observation Tower. Extending dramatically over Niagara Gorge, the architectural wonder affords unobstructed views of the wild cascades, as well as the raging whitewater below. Satisfy your appetite with a 2-course lunch at the Hard Rock Café Niagara. Plan your day to suit your interests. At the end, you'll be shuttled back to the airport for a snooze on the plane back to New York City Airport.
IncludesRound-trip flight to Niagara Falls Airport pickup and drop-off in Niagara Falls Maid of the Mist sightseeing cruise 2-course lunch with unlimited soft drinks
- Confirmation of your tour will be received at the time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel, when confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A vegetarian option is available. Please advise on booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking is permitted
- Please provide the name on the passport, passport number, expiry date, and country of issue of all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- US and Canadian citizens must bring government issued photo ID and proof of citizenship (US birth certificate or naturalization certificate) or a passport for re-entry to the United States. Children age 18 and under only require a birth certificate
- Non-US citizens must bring either a passport, I-94, Multiple Entry Visa, or Resident Alien Card for re-entry to the US
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately