My Guide Website?
New York Wine Tasting Private Tour with Wine Expert
Enjoy a glass of fine American wine made from grapes grown in New York State. Taste 4-5 wines with an Expert Guide. Extended option: try delicious wine appetizers and see New York City.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover your favourite American wine with a Wine Expert-Guide
- Hear the fascinating history of the development of wine culture in New York
- Learn all about grape varieties, wine production, fermentation, aging, and more
- Taste 4 original wines, including red and white (2-hour option only)
- Enjoy 5 wines with American-style appetizers &see highlights of New York(3-hour)
DescriptionWith over 470 wineries and 11 American Viticultural Areas, New York State is undoubtedly a leading player in US wine production. Join an experienced Wine Expert on a private tasting to discover and celebrate the unique flavors and aromas of wines produced in the diverse wine regions of New York. Taste the best selection of locally produced wines and have fun in NYC! Choose the 2-hour option to visit 2 popular wine bars in the heart of NYC and enjoy a private tasting of 4 American wines. This is your chance to discover a variety of red, white and sparkling wines produced in New York State, giving you a taste of what the local varieties of grapes, soil and climate can produce. You will learn to use all of your senses to assess the qualities of wine, and how different fermentation and aging methods affect the taste of the final product. The guide will explain in detail the process of making wine from start to finish but also share interesting facts and anecdotes about the American drinking culture and its multicultural influences. It will be a lot of fun and you can celebrate a special occasion, such as a birthday or a bachelor party, in style! Choose the 3-hour option to taste more wine and enjoy a guided tour of New York City. NYC is commonly known as the Greatest City in the World, but it can be even greater with a glass of fine wine! On this tour you will see the dazzling Times Square and Broadway and visit 2 boutique wine bars for a private tasting of 5 locally produced wines paired with American-style appetizers such as fine American cheeses. Feel the magic of NYC, taste delicious wine and learn about food pairings.
IncludesPrivate Wine Tasting Tour at 2 top wine bars in New York City ( number of tastings depends on the selected option ) Wine Expert Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice 4 wines tasting, including red and white (2-hour option only) 5 wines tasting with delicious appetizers and sightseeing of NYC highlights (3-hour option only) Interesting facts and anecdotes about the American wine scene
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the number of attractions and tastings depends on the selected option. Please arrive on time at the meeting point so as not to affect the venue reservations. For the comfort of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests. If there are 26-50 in your group, we will provide the service of 2 licensed guides so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well. The legal drinking age in the US is 21.