My Guide Website?
New York: SPYSCAPE Spy Museum & Experience73 Reviews
Discover your inner spy at New York’s SPYSCAPE Spy Museum which features world-class galleries of spy gadgets and stories, plus fun immersive spy challenges. Spot liars, break codes, and dodge lasers to reveal your spy role with interactive challenges.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
- From New York City: Niagara Falls & 1000 Islands 3-Day Tour
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- From New Jersey: City Lights or Skyline Helicopter Tour
- From New York City: Niagara Falls Full-Day Bus Tour
- Learn to spot lying in interrogation booths
- Take part in a 360-degree surveillance mission and test your agility in Special Ops laser tunnels
- Explore a collection of rare and fascinating spy devices
- Discover what kind of spy you'd be with a profiling system
DescriptionEnjoy NYC ’s #1 rated museum & experience, an exciting adventure into your hidden powers. In the SPY HQ Experience: you’ll explore secret worlds, break codes, run surveillance and spot liars - while a system developed with MI6 experts reveals your personal spy role and profile. In the SPYGAMES Experience: you’ll jump, climb, throw and dodge in challenges developed with experts from CIA, Special Ops and Biohacking to stretch your physical and mental powers with each visit. Enter a new type of cutting edge museum, developed by a former head of Training at British Intelligence and top psychologists. Discover your potential to do extraordinary things, and see that the spy skills you possess are valuable in your everyday life. Based on scientific research and methods, your spy role introduces you to real and fictional spies with a spy profile like yours– explaining what's involved in the typical operation and how you can use and develop your own skills. Don't forget to stop by the world’s best spy bookshop and spy giftshop in this iconic 60,000 sq ft flagship location.
IncludesAdmission ticket Free WiFi
- The museum is located near public transportation and is stroller accessible
- Service animals are allowed
- Please allow 90 to 120 minutes for your visit; last entry to the Museum is 90 minutes prior to closing
- Spyscape is optimized for adults and teens, but children are welcome