My Guide Website?
New York: Private Broadway Night Out Experience
Discover New York's Broadway, hitting all the world-famous theatres on this private night out. Check out a popular watering hole for Broadway performers, then grab a drink of your own at a piano bar.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lower Manhattan Tour: Wall Street & 9/11 Memorial
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- NYC: Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC 4-Day Tour
- From New York City: Washington and Philadelphia 1-Day Tour
- Learn how Broadway productions come and explore Time Square's iconic theatres.
- Walk through Hell's Kitchen and hear about it's fascinating immigration history
- Visit Broadway Rehearsal Studio
- End it all with a drink at a legendary piano bar where many Broadway stars found
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionOn this night out in New York City, you'll discover the buzz of Broadway in the heart of the city that never sleeps. Underneath the skyscrapers and among the hustle and bustle of the place-to-be, you'll start your tour under Times Square's bright, flashing lights. Take in all the sights, smells and sounds of this iconic landmark after sunset and immerse yourself in the energy of the crowd. With a local guide, dive into your passion for the performing arts and hit all the best-known theatres along Broadway, home to long-running productions like Hamilton, Phantom of the Opera and all your stage favorite. Hear the captivating stories behind these productions, how they came to be and the process of creating a world-famous show like those you know and love. You can even enter a lottery for your chance to win some cheap tickets for an upcoming show! Walk through Hell's Kitchen to a historic New York restaurant that has long served as a popular watering hole for off-duty Broadway performers. As the stars descend above you, you'll learn more about the stars around you, how they got their big break and where to go if you want to audition for a Broadway show. Discover Theatre Row, where up-and-coming theatre companies and performers come to be and learn all about what is needed to be successful on the stage. Wrap up the show at a local piano bar and cabaret spot that's had it's fair share of celebrity guests, like Liza Minnelli and Kristin Chenoweth. Here, we will treat you to a drink and you can sit back, relax and enjoy the nightly show of cabaret and music. The itinerary and its order of stops are subject to change at any time
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide Beverage Entertainment at cabaret bar Entrance to private rehearsal studio
- Travelers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- This is a private tour.
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by a B Corp certified company committed to using travel as a force for good. This Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices.