My Guide Website?
New York: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour by Open-top Bus2558 Reviews
Discover New York City's museums and landmarks from an open-top bus and hop off at any stop to explore. Visit fascinating places like Times Square, Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
- Washington DC Day Trip by Bus from New York City
- From Manhattan: Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn Half-Day Tour
- New York City: Skyline at Night Tour
- NYC: Circle Line Harbor Lights Cruise Skip-The-Box-Office
- Discover New York’s history and hidden gems with insightful digital commentary
- Hop off to explore the many world-class museums and galleries around Museum Mile
- Admire the Statue of Liberty from Battery Park, or cruise around Liberty Island
- Pay tribute at the 9/11 Memorial and explore the original Twin Tower sites
- See the Empire State Building and its famous Art Deco architecture
DescriptionExperience the perfect introduction to New York with a Hop on Hop off Big Bus tour. Relax on an open-top double decker sightseeing bus while listening to insightful and engaging digital commentary. The bus route takes you on a captivating journey through New York's rich history and vibrant modern life, as well as its many memorials and museums. You'll have the opportunity to hop off and explore the city's most iconic historical sites, including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, Broadway, and the One World Trade Center with its 360-degree view of the stunning skyline. Pay tribute to the memory of those lost in the tragic event at the 9/11 Memorial just steps away. The Downtown Loop is a 90 minute circuit, while the Uptown Loop is 75 minutes. Many guests choose to ride a full loop to see the city before deciding where to hop off on the next loop around. Buses arrive every 10-15 minutes on the Downtown Loop and every 30 minutes on the Uptown Loop throughout the day. Explore Lower Manhattan on the Downtown tour, including popular neighborhoods such as the Flatiron District, World Trade Center, Battery Park, SoHo & NoHo, Greenwich Village & East Village, Chelsea, and the Financial District. Wander around Wall St. to see the famous Stock Exchange and Charging Bull. Eat your way through Little Italy and Chinatown, shop at the high-end boutiques in SoHo, or see the open-air observation deck at The Edge in Hudson Yards. Then make your way to the Upper East Side, home to some of New York’s most popular museums. Explore the Frick Collection and the Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met). The Uptown Loop takes you through Midtown, passing by Grand Central Terminal and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Add a relaxing and scenic cruise around Liberty Island to complete your trip. Enjoy spectacular views of Lady Liberty and many more New York landmarks from a prime position on the Hudson River. Cruises last 1 hour and feature an onboard cafe and full bar, restrooms, outdoor deck space, air conditioning and indoor seating with large windows. Journey through New York on two wheels with an included offer at Unlimited Biking, NYC's premiere bike rental company. Purchase a 1-hour (minimum) bike rental and receive an extra hour free! Or, enjoy $5 OFF per person for any bike tour or Segway tour.
Includes1 or 2 Days unlimited hop-on hop-off access throughout your ticket validity Downtown Loop Uptown Loop (if option selected) Boat cruise around Liberty Island (if option selected) Entertaining digital commentary in multiple languages (earbuds provided) Bike Rental from Unlimited Biking (BOGO) (if option selected) Downloadable Big Bus app for city information and real-time bus arrival tracking
- Downtown Loop runs 9:30 AM-5:00 PM. Uptown Loop runs 10:00 AM-4:00 PM. Customers may redeem vouchers at Stop #1 M&M World, or may enter at any stop along the route.