My Guide Website?
New York City: West Village Food Tour1 Reviews
Discover the best food in New York with our 3-hour walking tour of the historic West Village neighborhood. Explore the history and culture of the area with an expert local guide while tasting regional specialties at some of the best restaurants around.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- American Dream: Dreamworks Indoor Water Park Entry Ticket
- From Westchester: New York City Scenic Helicopter Tour
- From Manhattan: 4-Hour Dyker Heights Holiday Lights Bus Tour
- NYC: Museum of Ice Cream Entry Ticket
- Savor delicious tastings while learning about the unique food history of the West Village
- Walk hidden streets in the West Village
- Enjoy a variety of delicious foods from the best specialty food stores and ethnic eateries
- Learn about the hangouts of the Beat Generation and Bob Dylan and see Monica's apartment from the show 'Friends'
- Enjoy the quaint tree-lined streets and architecture of the West Village
DescriptionThe sidewalks of New York offers irresistible New York food options in the cultural hotspot of the West Village. The tastes, traditions, and old-world class of these landmark establishments are a true New York experience. Embark on the ultimate best-of food tour of the historic and savory West Village. Flavorful food specialties are served from: (subject to change) • Sweet Revenge – Unique cupcake & drink pairings in a cozy neighborhood setting (Est. 2008) • Mamoun’s Falafel – The oldest falafel restaurant in the city (Est. 1971) • Faicco's Italian Specialties – Mom-and-Pop shop owned and operated by a fourth generation of the Faicco family (Est. 1900) • Hudson Bagels – Authentic New York bagels; always boiled before baked (Est. 1997) • Artichoke Pizza – Serious pizza aficionados (Est. 2008) • Molly's Cupcakes – Finalist on the Food Network's Cupcake Wars, named after the owner's third-grade teacher (Est. 2011) Behind every great food establishment in this city, there is an equally great story of history, tradition and even innovation. You will discover these amazing histories while tasting what has made these eateries so prized among locals.
IncludesAll food tastings One bottle of water
- Please let us know if you (or anyone in your group) has a dietary restriction (e.g. vegetarian, diabetic, allergy, etc.) when you purchase your tickets, all tastings are prepared in advance at each location, based on the information you provided to us at the time of ticket purchase
- We do not offer vegan or gluten-free substitutions, if you are vegan or gluten-free please contact us before purchasing tickets
- Please dress casually and wear comfortable shoes or sneakers