My Guide Website?
New York City: The Ride Interactive Bus Tour213 Reviews
Experience the RIDE, a unique event in New York that is equal parts theatrical show and immersive tour. See spectacular performances and classic New York City sights, from the comfort of a technologically-advanced moving theater motorcoach.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Experience a New York bus ride that transforms the city into a stage
- Thrill to the theatrical and entertaining journey
- Enjoy an authentic city show-tour
- Watch Broadway style entertainment in front of Grand Central, Bryant Park & more
- Go live on-air via the most modern audio and visual technology
DescriptionWhen New York entrepreneurs and creative types join forces, ultramodern entertainment in the form of a 45-foot long bus with stadium seats, surround sound, and street performances ensues. Take this interactive 65-75 minute bus ride and see New York from an entirely unique perspective. It turns the streets of New York into a stage, bringing entertainment and tourism together to create a city experience that everyone, from tourists to native New Yorkers, can enjoy. The RIDE drives through New York and features performances in front of sights, such as Grand Central, 42nd Street, Bryant Park, and more. It’s Broadway without the limitations of a stationary theater, and a bus tour with a theatrical twist. Each of the mobile theaters hold 3 rows of stadium seats, plus the most modern audio and visual technology, including speakers that bring inside sounds out onto the street, enabling RIDErs to go “On Air” and interact with the city.
Includes65-75 minute ride
- There are no restrooms on the bus. Children under 6 are not permitted on the bus.