My Guide Website?
New York City Sunset Cruise: Sail Schooner Adirondack138 Reviews
See the spectacular New York City sunset from the water aboard a beautiful 80-foot sailing ship. Sail past the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Battery Park, and enjoy a unique view of the iconic skyline with an alcoholic drink.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Enjoy a relaxing sail away from the concrete and noise of New York City
- Admire the sunset over the iconic skyline from an 80-foot sailing ship
- Spot the famous attractions along the way, including the Statue of Liberty
DescriptionExperience a New York City sunset from the water on this evening sightseeing sail past some of the borough's waterside landmarks. Climb aboard a beautiful 80-foot Adirondack for a peaceful, picturesque sail away from the concrete and noise of the city. Enjoy an illuminated view of the spectacular New York City skyline and the many famous sights along the way. Admire the beautiful Battery Park, the 20-acre park located at the southern tip of Manhattan, where artillery has been stationed over the centuries. Sail past Ellis Island, the immigrant doorway to America from 1892 to 1954. Take in a unique of New York's famous Statue of Liberty, a French gift that arrived in New York harbor in 1885 and has come to represent our nation's freedom and ideals. During the course of your sail, enjoy a complimentary alcoholic drink and take in the elegance of this unique sailing tour.
Includes2-hour sail 1 complimentary drink
- Select seating for those with young kids or mobility issues is available, but not guaranteed