My Guide Website?
New York City’s Iconic Sights: 3-Hour Photography Tour10 Reviews
Join a fast-paced photo tour and explore NYC's most iconic locations. Learn how to photograph the landmarks and monuments of Manhattan while sharpening your photography skills. Discover how to work with lines and angles to bring locations to life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Take in the highlights of NYC on a unique walking tour
- Capture Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Empire State Building, and other iconic sites with your camera
- Get some great photography tips from a professional
DescriptionCapture the iconic sites of Manhattan on a 3-hour guided walk and photography tour. Regardless of your level of photographic skill, you’ll discover the city in a fun, innovative way while developing your abilities with a camera. Photograph Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Empire State Building, and sites in Central Park. Learn how to best photograph these landmark locations as you sharpen your photography skills. Discover how to work with lines and angles to bring locations to life. You’ll even get an opportunity to photograph the skyline from Central Park! With groups of no more than 8 participants, this is the ideal way to learn as much as you can about taking breathtaking photos with Manhattan as your backdrop.
IncludesProfessional photographer as your instructor/guide Subway fare
- Please note:
- Gratuities are not included
- Please dress comfortably and according to the weather conditions
- On this fast-paced photo tour you will utilize the NYC Subway system
- This photography workshop is appropriate for all levels of photographic experience
- Please note that the activity is not wheelchair accessible due to the use of the Subway
- Tours are limited to 8 participants per group