My Guide Website?
New York City: Private Tour by Dodge Challenger Convertible1 Reviews
Discover NYC from inside a Dodge Challenger Convertible on a 2-hour driving tour of the Lower Manhattan sights, such as the West Village, South Street Seaport, Chinatown, Brooklyn Bridge and much more
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lower Manhattan Tour: Wall Street & 9/11 Memorial
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- NYC: Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC 4-Day Tour
- From New York City: Washington and Philadelphia 1-Day Tour
- Cruise the streets of Manhattan on board a modern Dodge Challenger Convertible
- Learn the history of New York neighborhoods from your private chauffeur.
- Discover the home of Manhattan's original bohemians in the West Village
- See how the TriBeCa area is on the rise
- Go to Chinatown and Little Italy to explore 2 of New York's best known areas
DescriptionClimb aboard a modern muscle car, a Dodge Challenger R/T Convertible for a unique 2-hour driving tour of Lower Manhattan, and see the sights from a different perspective. Set off with your private guide and chauffeur and start turning heads as you cruise to the historic downtown area. Visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including the West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians. Explore the artistic community of SoHo, home to dozens of cutting-edge art galleries and shops. Discover how the TriBeCa area is on the rise, playing host to an annual film festival that has screened over 1,400 films since it began in 2002. Go to South Street Seaport to see the cobblestone dock and some of the world's most impressive boats. Traffic permitting, you can cruise through the Financial District, home of the New York Stock Exchange, and get privileged views of Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters daily. Finally, if the traffic is still on your side, drive to Chinatown to experience the hustle and bustle of America’s largest Chinese community. Then, ride the streets of Little Italy, where more than 20 historical landmarks await you.
Includes2-hour private tour Photo stops Bottled water
- You'll have the option to get out at most locations to explore and take photos.