My Guide Website?
New York City: Mid-Central Park Scavenger Hunt Adventure1 Reviews
Get to know the middle of Central Park on this urban scavenger hunt. Let your smartphone be your guide as you compete to solve clues and complete challenges. See the sights and lose yourself among shaded pathways and towering museums of Central Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make your way through the center of Central Park solving clues and completing challenges
- Stop and go as you please, taking as much or as little time as you need
- Use your smartphone to navigate historic Central Park
- Play the game, see the sights and experience Central Park in a whole new way
DescriptionLooking for a way to turn Central Park into a giant game board? Come experience an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the 'Amazing Race' with a three-hour sightseeing tour of the middle of Central Park. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. Your amazing scavenger hunt adventure will begin at The Dakota and will take you on a journey through the middle section of Central Park. The route leads you from Strawberry Fields to the architectural splendor of the Natural History Museum and the Met, and from ornate art hidden around playgrounds to the great Reservoir. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows you to start when you want and determine your own pace of play. Stop for lunch along the lake or take a stroll on one of the shaded trails… why not, it’s your schedule! Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
IncludesSmartphone scavenger hunt
- A team may have as many people as you like. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a Quest with a unique email address and password
- You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months before your adventure
- It is suggested that you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, a calculator, a pencil and paper and, of course, a fully charged smartphone
- You may complete your scavenger hunt at any time - you are not required to complete it during the time and date you choose during booking
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase