My Guide Website?
New York City : Manhattan Jet Ski Tour from Jersey City4 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the beauty of New York Harbor's landmarks on a thrilling jet ski adventure. Unleash your inner explorer with an expertly guided 1 hour tour and see NYC like never before.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Join an experienced guide on the most unique and adventurous tour in NYC
- Closest views of Statue of Liberty, One World Trade, Brooklyn Bridge, & more!
- Capture Instagram-worthy moments in front of iconic NYC landmarks
- Experience the freedom on a Jet Ski and enjoy the thrill of a lifetime
DescriptionHead to the marina, just 10 minutes by ferry from Downtown Manhattan on the New Jersey side of the Hudson River. Start your tour with check-in at the local partner's office. Before embarking on your tour, you'll be provided with a life jacket (required), a wet or dry suit (if desired), locker space, and bottled water as well as a safety and operating briefing. Once on the water, marvel at up-close views of the One World Trade Center, Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, and much more. If you purchase the picture or video package upon arrival, your guide will capture great shots of you in front of every major sight. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline and discover New York City for a different persepctive.
IncludesWetsuits (if desired) Life jackets (required) Guided tour Jet ski
- No jet ski experience is required
- All excursions are guided so you will never be without a trained professional nearby
- All participants should feel comfortable in and around water
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility