My Guide Website?
New York City: Lower Manhattan Bike Rentals44 Reviews
Explore Manhattan at your own pace with bike rentals from 1 hour to 24 hours on a variety of quality comfort, tandem, and kids bikes. See the sights you want to see at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cycle the streets and greenways of Manhattan
- Rent a bike for 1 to 24 hours for your convenience
- Ride a Cannondale or Specialized bike all over the city at your own pace
- Choose from high quality comfort and hybrid bikes
DescriptionExplore Lower Manhattan with a 1-hour, 2-hour, 3-hour, or 4-hour bike rental. You can also rent the bike for 24 hours, or purchase a day-pass to rent the bike for a whole day, returning it before closing on the same day. The area is rich in architecture, history, and culture, making it ideal to tour by bike. Cycle the Lower East Side’s Little Italy to vibrant Chinatown. Go to the site of the former World Trade Center, or bike the café-laden streets of the Meatpacking District, SoHo, or Greenwich Village. You are provided with all bike equipment, including chain locks and bike bags, while a city map is included for your convenience. With a 1-hour bike rental, you can easily cycle across the Brooklyn Bridge and back for fantastic city views. Rent a bike for a full 24 hours and cycle the dedicated greenways. Additionally, we have eBike rentals available for riders 16 years and older.
IncludesBike rental Helmet Bike bag Lock Illustrated map
- Please dress comfortably
- No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Store Hours: November-March: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, April-October: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM