My Guide Website?
New York City in 1 Day Private Tour1 Reviews
New York probably can boast more iconic sights to visit than any other city in the world and you can admire many of them on this fun walking tour of NYC. Explore the Big Apple with a private local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lower Manhattan Tour: Wall Street & 9/11 Memorial
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- NYC: Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC 4-Day Tour
- From New York City: Washington and Philadelphia 1-Day Tour
- Get a close-up of world famous landmarks
- Enjoy views of the New York Public Library and Grand Central Terminal
- Reflect on the events of September 11, 2001
- Learn about the 4 centuries of Wall Street history, from Dutch trading to becoming a global financial hub
- Take advantage of numerous photo opportunities
DescriptionBegin by heading into Manhattan. You will be dazzled by the city as you stroll through the neon-drenched Times Square, New York’s busiest attraction and home to some of the best restaurants in the area. You’ll find out about the past, present, and future of the prominent Broadway Theater district, walking by more than 40 theaters. You will linger in front of the Rockefeller Center, the ultimate destination for locals and tourists. You’ll visit the century-old main branch of the New York Public Library, the Beaux-Arts masterpiece, which contains a renowned collection of more than 53 million items. Then, admire Grand Central Terminal, one of the largest railway stations in the world and another outstanding Beaux-Arts architectural gem. Next, you’ll have a chance to amble around the 9/11 Memorial Plaza and drop in at Trinity Church, the historic spiritual spot where many people took refuge when the World Trade Center was destroyed during the attacks that took place on September 11, 2001. The final leg of your tour takes you to the world-known Wall Street where you pass by top attractions - the New York Stock Exchange, the New York Board of Trade, and the bronze statue of the Charging Bull.
IncludesAll taxes Friendly local guide Private walking tour A personalized experience Perfect overview for first-time visitors Iconic photo ops Multiple start times available Customized itinerary to meet your preferences
- • Wear comfortable shoes and clothes