My Guide Website?
New York City: Harbor Speedboat Tour116 Reviews
Explore New York Harbor aboard a fast military-style boat on a narrated sightseeing tour. Speed along on the Hudson River and see the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and other top sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take photos and selfies in front of the iconic Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy the best panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline
- Listen to narration onboard a high-speed boat
DescriptionTake a high-speed boat ride on the Hudson River narrated by our professional US Coast Guard licensed captains. See famous sites in and around New York Harbor. Get a perfect photo at each stop with special navigation from the captain. First, be greeted by your captain and checked in. After a short and mandatory safety briefing, you'll get suited up and board the boat. Take advantage of anti-exposure suits in the winter and windproof jackets in the spring and fall. Next, depart from North Cove Marina and head out onto the Hudson River to get spectacular views of downtown and midtown with the Empire State and Chrysler buildings in view. Then, travel south around Battery Park and enter the East River. See the helicopters land and take off at the helipad. From here, cruise past South Street Seaport, go under the Brooklyn Bridge, and up to the Manhattan Bridge for a one-of-a-kind photo opportunity. After taking in the iconic views, cruise along the Brooklyn waterfront, the Red Hook Container Terminal, and past Governors Island. Crossing the Upper Bay, observe commercial vessels such as tug boats, oil barges, and the Staten Island Ferry. From here, stop right in front of the Statue of Liberty outside the security zone to get an up-close and unobstructed view of Lady Liberty. From there, travel north along the New Jersey waterfront and stop by Ellis Island. Finally, see the Colgate Clock and get great views of Midtown, Hudson Yards, the Highline, FDNY Fireboat Station, and Chelsea Piers. Listen to live narration at every stop and ask your guide questions about the sites before getting back to the marina.
IncludesGuide Marina fees Complimentary windbreaker jacket to use
- All tours depart North Cove Marina at Brookfield Place
- It is recommended to wear sunglasses and sunscreen
- Flat shoes only, no high heels
- The tours run with a minimum of 4 passengers aboard
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- The tours are not suitable for children under 4 years of age, pregnant women, or persons with back problems
- In the case of inclement weather, please call the local parnter to confirm your booking