My Guide Website?
New York City: Guided Bus Tour at Night106 Reviews
See the sights of NYC illuminated after dark on a guided bus tour. Admire some of the city's best-known areas, including Chelsea, Tribeca, and Times Square, with optional Top of The Rock tickets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get spectacular views of New York City's iconic landmarks at night
- Make stops at Brooklyn Bridge, Grand Central Station, and more!
- Be accompanied by a licensed local tour guide who will provide live narration
- Transportation provided in climate-controlled tour buses
- Add tickets for the Top of The Rock Observatory to take in sweeping views of NYC
DescriptionExperience awesome New York City sites at night, as you hop aboard our comfortable tour bus for a comprehensive, fully-guided bus tour of NYC at night. Your tour guide will accompany you and will get off with you at each stop, helping you see a different side of New York City. This 4.5-hour guided night bus tour includes stops at the High Line Park, Little Island on the Hudson River, Grand Central Terminal, Pier 17 at the South Street Seaport, and Times Square! The tour starts at 5:30 pm in the Times Square area on 7th Avenue, between 50th and 51st Streets (in the middle of the block), and ends at 10 pm at the same location. We leave our starting/ending location in Times Square and go to our first stop - one of the most fascinating attractions in New York City - the High Line Park. The stop includes a 15-minute walk on the elevated, linear park that was originally a railway dating back to the industrial days of the west side of Manhattan. We continue our guided walk to NYC's newest outdoor space - Little Island - a 2.4-acre public park on the Hudson River. Off to Pier 17 at the historic South Street Seaport for magnificent views of the Downtown Brooklyn skyline and the iconic Brooklyn Bridge at night! Our next stop is Grand Central Terminal for a quick indoor tour of this iconic NYC landmark and the views of the Chrysler Building and NYC's newest skyscraper - One Vanderbilt! The bus heads back to the heart of NYC - Times Square, back to our original starting point on 7th Avenue and 51st Street. If you purchased Top of The Rock Observatory tickets - 50th Street and 6th Avenue is the last stop. Top of the Rock Observation Deck is perched 70 stories above at Rockefeller Center and offers a 3-floors of panoramic, 360-degree views unequaled anywhere else in New York City. Explore all the architecture and landmarks by day or sunset, including the Empire State Building and Chrysler Building, or become memorized by the lights of the 'city that never sleeps'. Additional sites and neighborhoods you'll also see from the comfort of your bus include Rockefeller Center, Tribeca, East Village, Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, Empire State Building, UN Building, MetLife Building, Chrysler Building & more!
IncludesTransportation in a climate-controlled tour bus Guided bus tour Bottled water Top of The Rock entry ticket (if option selected)
- Convertible buses switch from open-tops to glass-tops between October 15 - March 15, due to colder temperatures
- Between December 1 and January 7, our night tour becomes NYC Holiday Lights Tour with a stop at Gramercy Park and Winter Garden Atrium in NYC's Financial District. Grand Central Terminal and Pier 17 stops become drive-bys, and the Little Island stop is skipped.