My Guide Website?
New York City Food Tour65 Reviews
This 3-hour tour will unlock the secret history of this historic district, as well as secret food havens nestled throughout this beautiful enclave.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lower Manhattan Tour: Wall Street & 9/11 Memorial
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- NYC: Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC 4-Day Tour
- From New York City: Washington and Philadelphia 1-Day Tour
- Stop at a local cupcake bakery
- Get to try the very best New York pizza in the city(Do you trust us?)
- Learn some of the Village's secret history
DescriptionWe'll start with a New York classic: an everything bagel with a 'schmear'. Then it's on to the paradigm of New York sandwiches, Falafel. Of course, it wouldn't be a New York food tour without the pizza. As we stroll through the charming streets of the Village, we will excite your senses with sweet surprises and our exclusive Secret Dish. If you find yourself in New York City on any given day, make sure to seize the opportunity and book our 5-star tour. Your guide will teach you what to look for when choosing a classic New York-style bagel, then you'll eat it. We'll walk to a local alehouse and indulge in a Falafel. You'll stop at a local cupcake bakery for a sweet little treat. Next up is a slice of New York style pizza. We'll check out one of the hottest gourmet doughnut & cookie shops in the city and taste why. As with all our tours, there's our delicious Secret Dish. *Please note: the itinerary and menu is subject to change, based on the locations' availability, weather, and other circumstances.
Includes3-hour guided food tour of the Village 6 tastings A knowledgeable, impassioned, and experienced local New York guide Great insight about New York's food, history, architecture, and culture Small intimate groups
- Children are more than welcome to join the tour and it's free for any child 2 years or under, but their presence must be notified upon booking the tour