My Guide Website?
New York City: City Highlights Guided Bike Tour103 Reviews
There are more sights per mile in New York City than anywhere else in the world, and you can admire many of them on this bike tour. Pedal through the city with a professional local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a leisurely bike tour through New York City’s neighborhoods
- See more of the Big Apple than is possible on foot
- Enjoy scenic views of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Bike through Little Italy, Chinatown, and Wall Street
DescriptionDiscover New York City with a 9-mile bike tour through the city that never sleeps. Join a professional New York City tour guide who will escort you to some of the most fascinating landmarks of the city. Your guide, a highly-rated, professionally-licensed New York City tour guide, will guide you through many of the highlights of this bustling city. Starting right by the Brooklyn Bridge on the Manhattan side, the tour takes you to Battery Park, Little Italy, and Chinatown before riding up to Washington Square Park. From there, ride along the Hudson Greenway. See where Sully Sullenberger famously landed a plane on the Hudson. See the newly constructed Vessel and Highline.
IncludesLicensed guide Bike rental Bike bag Helmet
- Please bring your ID and Credit Card • No customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present
- Please dress comfortably