My Guide Website?
New York City: Central Park Smartphone Scavenger Hunt1 Reviews
Use your smart phone to guide you around Central Park on a unique adventure in New York. Part tour, part interactive game, the “Quest” sets you challenges and puzzles to solve, while providing fascinating facts about the local sights and attractions.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Use your smart phone to solve puzzles in Central Park
- Discover New York's green oasis from a new perspective
- Compete in teams and tour at your own pace
- See local attractions and hidden gems, including Bethesda Fountain and Shakespeare's Garden
DescriptionPower up your smart phone or tablet for an interactive scavenger hunt in New York’s Central Park, and navigate your way through the city’s green oasis, solving clues and completing challenges. In essence, the “Quest” turns Central Park into a giant game board. Competing in teams, you will race to finish in as fast a time as you can, making your way past some well-known attractions, and some overlooked gems. Start at Columbus Circle and journey through the southern ends of the park, passing the ball fields and zoo. Continue through the mall and around the scenic ponds. Arrive near the castle gates, learning the local history along the way. In total you will cover about 2 miles of walking in around 3 hours, but you are free to start when you want and determine your own pace. You can even grab a bite to eat from one of the street carts and turn your tour/scavenger hunt into a picnic too.
IncludesSmart phone scavenger hunt for 1 team
- • A 'team' can have as many people as you like. However, the 'Quest' is best experienced with no more than 6 people on each team. Large groups can break into many teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team must purchase a 'Quest' with a unique email address and password • You may purchase your Quest days, weeks, or months in advance
- A step-by-step process on how you can redeem your scavenger hunt code can be found on your confirmation voucher after purchase • It is recommended you bring water, snacks, money, a city map, calculator, pencil and paper, and a fully charged smart phone • Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers great value to those on a budget