My Guide Website?
New York City: Central Park Private Pedicab Tour177 Reviews
Treat yourself to a tour of New York City's Central Park on a 1-hour tour by pedicab. Sit back and relax as you ride along the paths and hear the unique stories and history of Central Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn the history of Central Park and see movie locations and celebrity homes
- Stop at the most famous places and take pictures while your guide explains the significance
- Discover hidden spots that aren’t in the guidebooks
- Take a unique tour of Central Park by pedicab
- Relax as your guide drives you to the top sights in comfort
- Visit top attractions such as Strawberry Fields, Bethesda Fountain and Bow Bridge
DescriptionChoose between a 1-hour or 2-hour tour of Central Park by Pedicab 1-Hour Tour If you would like to get familiar with the basic places of interest in Central Park, take a ride on a 1-hour pedicab tour through New York City's famous park. Visit Strawberry Fields, the Dakota Building, Cherry Hill, the Bethesda Fountain, Bow Bridge, Summer Stage, Sheep Meadow, Tavern on Green, and more. You'll see it all! No matter what season, you will be taken on a dreamlike ride in one of the world’s most celebrated landscapes, filled with authentic New York culture and architectural splendor. Along the way, your guide will inform you about the history and significance of the various sights you pass. 2-Hour Tour (2-hour tours are not possible in winter time because of cold temperatures.) See the sights of New York’s Central Park on a unique 2-hour pedicab tour. Your tour guide will show you the sights of Central Park and tell you about its history as you travel at a leisurely pace. There are 5 stops on the 2-hour tour. Each stop is around 5-7 minutes, where you walk to see the sights up close. Some of the sights you’ll see on your 2-hour pedicab tour include: Strawberry Fields The Dakota Cherry Hill Bethesda Fountain Bow Bridge SummerStage Sheep Meadow Tavern on Green The Reservoir Alice in Wonderland The Great Lawn Delacorte Theater Metropolitan Museum of Art The Obelisk The Boathouse Turtle Pond American Museum of Natural History San Remo Belvedere Castle
IncludesProfessional, licensed guide Taxes
- Tours do not operate in the rain or even a small chance of rain. In this case, the local partner will contact you to reschedule the tour to another day. Please dress warmly during the winter months. Tour consists of 3 stops. Each stop about 5 minutes long, where you walking on your own to see up close sightseeing. If you do not want to walk so you tour will be shorter. No wheelchair accessible. We do not have storefront so no place to store wheelchair.