My Guide Website?
New York City: Brunch, Lunch, or Dinner Buffet River Cruise214 Reviews
Dine aboard the Spirit of New York during this sightseeing cruise experience. Enjoy an extensive buffet brunch, lunch, or dinner while cruising the Hudson and East Rivers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dine on an extensive buffet lunch, brunch, or dinner attended by a server
- Enjoy 360-degree views from the observation decks while cruising on the river
- View vistas of New York's famous landmarks including the Empire State Building
- Take in the unmissable views of the New York City skyline
- Be ready for photo opportunities of Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty
DescriptionSee the sights of New York City from onboard the 'Spirit of New York' ship and cruise on the Hudson River. Enjoy an al-fresco buffet dining experience while savoring views of the Manhattan skyline Board the vessel at Chelsea Piers and be welcomed on board. Take a picture that you can purchase later as a souvenir. Be seated at a private table and marvel at iconic views of the city from the water. Have a brunch, lunch, or dinner buffet consisting of creative meals that are prepared fresh daily. While you feast, listen to tunes by an onboard DJ. Marvel at unobstructed views of the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty. Sample Brunch Menu: Early Riser • Breakfast pastries • Scrambled eggs • Breakfast meats • Breakfast potatoes Late Riser • Field green salad • Kale quinoa salad • Green goddess pasta salad • Honey sesame chicken • Oven-roasted whitefish • Root vegetable fricassee • Roasted broccoli Dessert • Cakes• Brownies• Seasonal fruit Sample Lunch/Dinner Buffet Menu: Salads • Organic mixed field greens • Organic spinach and kale salad • Green bean salad • Kidney bean, black bean, and chickpea salad • Red beetroot salad • Bow tie pasta salad • Vegetables, potatoes, and pasta • Roasted broccoli florets • Creamed corn and cheddar cheese casserole • Baked ziti pasta • Mashed potatoes Entrees • Oven-baked Atlantic flounder filet • Honey and sesame chicken • Italian beef meatballs • Braised beef short ribs (dinner only) Desserts • Seasonal fruit • Raspberry mousse • Lemon pound cake and fresh strawberries • Coconut vanilla cake • Carrot cake • Red velvet and chocolate chip brownie (dinner only)
IncludesCruise on the Spirit of New York Buffet lunch, brunch, or dinner (based on option selected) Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced tea Onboard DJ
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise Most guests choose comfortable, casually stylish attire. For your safety, flat, closed-toed shoes are recommended The menu is subject to change. Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together