My Guide Website?
New York City: Brooklyn, Queens and Bronx Tour in Spanish81 Reviews
Explore the boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx on a guided tour of New York City. Visit communities where the native language, culture and cuisine dominate and see landmarks made famous by countless movies.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 3 Neighborhoods Tour: Soho, Chinatown & Little Italy
- From New York City: Niagara Falls & 1000 Islands 3-Day Tour
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- From New Jersey: City Lights or Skyline Helicopter Tour
- From New York City: Niagara Falls Full-Day Bus Tour
- Experience the diverse cultures of New York City with a Spanish-speaking guide
- Visit the Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn on a guided tour
- Discover a melting pot of cultures, from the rich to the poor and everything in between
- Stop to take photos in Flushing Meadow Park
DescriptionEncounter the Greek, Italian, Hispanic, Middle Eastern and Slavic communities of New York on a tour of 3 of its famous boroughs. In the Bronx, stop at Yankee Stadium and go to Fort Apache to look at the work of the local graffiti artists. Cross the Whitestone Bridge to Queens to admire the upscale homes of Malba on the East River. Pause in Flushing Meadow Park and continue to Astoria where the Greek community lives. Explore the hip neighborhood of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, and discover the home of one of the city's Hasidic Jewish communities. See the artistic graffiti murals in Bushwick and finish with a view of the famous Brooklyn bridges.
IncludesRound-trip transportation Guide
- This tour may be operated by a multilingual guide
- A small amount of walking is involved
- The tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly