My Guide Website?
New York: Boos and Booze Haunted Pub Crawl5 Reviews
Take a sip of liquid courage and mingle with the spirits of Greenwich Village on this thrilling haunted pub crawl by US Ghost Adventures.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Hear tales of murder, duels, speakeasies, and an immortal cat
- Snap selfies in front of the apartment building from 'Friends'
- Try one-of-a-kind West Village cocktails
- Visit one of New York's most haunted bars: Marie's Crisis Cafe
- Explore New York City with a seasoned guide and fun group
DescriptionGreenwich Village may be known for its thriving arts scene, but under all of those vibrant colors lies a seedy underworld of murder, duels, speakeasies, and executions. Grab a drink and join US Ghost Adventures for a journey through time on this thrilling haunted pub crawl. You'll meet your group at 'One if by Land, Two if by Sea,' where a mysterious woman in black hovers over the staircase. From there, you'll wind through eight other locations, including three additional bars. Travel back to the days of prohibition-era mobsters at Pirate’s Den. Try to capture evidence of spectral balls of light at Marie’s Crisis Cafe. Stand in the shadow of the 'Hangman's Elm,' and beware the woman in the blue dress at Jefferson Market Library. Along the way, you can try creative local drinks like a Mexican Candy Shot with GHOST pepper tequila, or a Ruby Red Greyhound with Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka. Head home with a pleasant buzz and more than a few chilling stories to entertain family and friends. Book a tour today!
Includes2-hour haunted pub crawl Entry into four bars Knowledgable guide Well-researched and credible history Authentic, local ghost stories
- This tour takes place rain or shine. This tour is not recommended for people who cannot walk more than a mile. You must present a valid ID to purchase alcohol.