My Guide Website?
Harlem: Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration59 Reviews
Experience an authentic gospel concert on Easter Eve, performed right in the heart of historic Harlem. What a great way to feel the festive joy of the Easter season.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- NYC: Edge Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- New York City: Superheroes of NYC Guided Walking Tour
- New York City: Guided Highlights Bus Tour and Ferry Ride
- New York City: USA eSIM Roaming Data Plan
- From NYC: 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour with Shopping Trip
- Listen to a festive gospel concert to celebrate Easter
- Discover music that brings joy to the heart and emotional resonance the soul
- Be part of an amazing musical experience, bringing together friends & family
- Visit Mount Morris Park Historic District one of the first landmark districts in New York City
- Checkout Mt. Olivet Church, originally built as a synagogue for the first Jewish congregation incorporated in Harlem as Hand-In-Hand in 1873
DescriptionExperience an authentic gospel concert on Easter weekend, performed right in the heart of Harlem. Feel the music move within you as the soulful rhythms of Black gospel music fill the halls of the church and get the audience tapping their toes and stomping their feet. You'll meet at Mt. Olivet Baptist Church on Easter Eve, and get prepared for a rousing performance of gospel music to enliven your heart and soul. Experience a spiritual awakening as powerful, rhythmic music gets everyone in a joyful spirit. Introduce yourself and your family to gospel music, and learn how this genre laid the groundwork for almost all modern American music, including jazz, R&B, country, and rock and roll.
IncludesAdmission to Harlem Holiday Gospel Celebration
- House doors open at 10:15 AM
- Children 6 and younger enter free