My Guide Website?
Grand Central Terminal Private Walking Tour with Transport1 Reviews
Discover the secrets of Grand Central Terminal, the world’s most famous public transit station. See St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, Chrysler Building.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lower Manhattan Tour: Wall Street & 9/11 Memorial
- From New York City: Boston and the Freedom Trail Day Trip
- New York City: American Museum of Natural History Ticket
- NYC: Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC 4-Day Tour
- From New York City: Washington and Philadelphia 1-Day Tour
- Visit the Grand Central Terminal with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Learn about the Terminal’s history and related pop culture trivia
- Take a stroll along 5th Avenue and see its most prominent landmarks
- See the Manhattan skyline from Top of the Rock with skip-the-line tickets(3&4,5H
- Private transport with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3,5 & 4,5H)
DescriptionThe Grand Central Terminal is more than just a train and subway station, it is a New York City icon with over 100 years of history. Join this exclusive tour to explore the nooks and crannies of the most extraordinary public space in the city. Take a walk through central Manhattan and see the city like never before! Choose the 2-hour option t visit the GCT. Your walking tour will start at the intersection between Rockefeller Centre and St Patrick Cathedral, the magnificent Neo-Gothic church from 1878. Follow your Private Guide along 5th Avenue, one of the world’s most expensive streets, and admire its grand architecture and monuments, such as the flagship branch of the New York Public Library with its iconic statues of Patience and Fortitude Lions. As you get closer to the Grand Central you will also spot the towering Metlife Building and the 1930s art deco spire of Chrysler Building. Your Private Guide will provide interesting commentary on the grand Beaux-Arts facade of Grand Central and show you around the busy station. You will see highlights such as the $20 million opal-faced clock, the Largest Tiffany Glass Clock in the World, the 1500-ton Transportation statue and many more. There will be a lot of interesting facts and anecdotes about the GCT’s history, architecture and features in movies and books. Choose the 3,5-hour option to add private transportation to your guided tour of the GTC. Book private transfers in a clean, air-conditioned vehicle. Before the start of your walking tour, you will be picked up from your New York accommodation and driven to the meeting point by a professional driver. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped off at the address provided when booking. Choose the 3-hour option to enhance your Grand Central Terminal tour with a visit to Top of the Rock, one of New York’s most popular observatories. Located in the tallest building of the Rockefeller Center, the observation decks at the 67th, 69th and 70th floor offer unparalleled views of Empire State Building, Central Park and the iconic Manhattan skyline. Enjoy indoor and outdoor galleries with skip-the-line tickets to dodge the crowds and save time. Choose the 4,5-hour option to book private transportation with the 3-hour tour. Enjoy exploring the Grand Central Terminal, skip all the lines to Top of the Rock, and take advantage of the convenient pickup and drop-off service. We will arrange private transfers for you in a clean, air-conditioned vehicle. We highly recommend this option for those who don't know the city well and those who want to keep walking to a minimum.
IncludesPrivate Walking Tour of Grand Central Terminal with 5th Avenue highlights and Top of the Rock (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice Free entry to the Grand Central Terminal (all options) Skip-the-line tickets to Top of the Rock (3 and 4,5-hour options only) Private transport with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3,5-hour and 4,5-hour options only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. For the comfort of all guests, it is best to have 1 licensed guide per maximum of 25 guests. If there are 26-50 in your group, we will provide the service of 2 licensed guides so that all guests can get the best experience, ask questions and hear the guide well. Skip-the-line tickets to Top of the Rock are valid for timed admission without waiting in line at the ticket office. The 3,5 and 4,5-hour options include an estimated 1,5-hour round trip transfer between the meeting point and the accommodation address provided when booking. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and the exact time may take longer or shorter depending on the distance from your NYC accommodation. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a large van for groups of 5 people and more.