My Guide Website?
From Westchester: Private NYC Helicopter Tour for 6 People29 Reviews
Enjoy stunning views of New York City on a private 30 or 45-minute helicopter flight. Treat your date to a perfect day out as you soar above the "Big Apple" and see all the major sights from the air. Choose from a day time, sunset or evening flight.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy amazing views of Manhattan on a private helicopter flight
- Fly directly over parts of Manhattan including Central Park and the Empire State Building
- Choose from a day time, sunset or evening flight
- Enjoy a private flight without other passengers, just for your group and the pilot
DescriptionSoak in panoramic views of New York City and its amazing monuments by day or night on a private helicopter flight of Manhattan. Fly aboard an Airbus AS350/H125 helicopter and discover the city like a bird with your family or friends. Escape the city crowds as you depart from Westchester County Airport, located in tranquil White Plains just outside New York City. Catch the Metro-North rail line or use the free parking if you come by car. Listen to a safety briefing on arrival before climbing aboard the helicopter for take-off. Sit back and take in stunning aerial views, revealed straight away as you fly over the Yankee Stadium in the Bronx and head over Manhattan. Admire iconic skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and Chrysler Building from above. Look down on Central Park and the East River bridges.
IncludesPrivate tour in Airbus AS350/H125 helicopter Roundtrip transfer from Manhattan (if option booked)
- The 30-minute tour option does not reach the Lower Manhattan/Statue of Liberty area
- Tours depart and arrive at Westchester County Airport in White Plains, located just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking)
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for additional fee (if option selected). Rates are based on regular cars
- All flights are subject to weather and helicopter maintenance; if canceled due to these reasons, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Routes are subject to change due to weather, air traffic control and temporary flight restrictions
- Maximum weight 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 6-passenger Airbus helicopters
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent. Children under 2 may ride on parents’ laps at no cost
- Wheelchair accessible. Please contact the local partner for more information