My Guide Website?
From New York City: Niagara Falls Full-Day Bus Tour389 Reviews
During your visit to New York, don’t miss the allure of one of the most amazing natural wonders of the world - Niagara Falls!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the shimmering droplets of Niagara Falls on your skin
- Learn about the history of this natural wonder from your guide
- Experience the beauty of the 3 waterfalls that form the Niagara Falls
- Enjoy a full-day bus tour to Niagara Falls with Wi-Fi on board
DescriptionTake a day trip by comfortable bus to famous Niagara Falls. Enjoy a smooth round-trip journey, different vantage points to view the Falls, free time in Niagara, and, when in season, a ride on the Maid of the Mist boat. Begin your day with a morning departure from Times Square in Manhattan. Travel by comfortable motorcoach in the company of your guide. Enjoy the scenic landscape of upstate New York on your journey north. Take advantage of the wi-fi on board. The travel time is approximately 7-8 hours, each way, with one rest stop. Experience the adventure, beauty, and natural wonder of Niagara Falls aboard the historic Maid of the Mist boat, or, when the Maid of the Mist is not running, from other observation points such as Gorge Walk. Learn about the interesting history of these mighty waters and enjoy spectacular views of the falls from different vantage points. You will have the opportunity for lunch on your own, souvenir shopping, and exploring the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park. After an unforgettable experience and wonderful memories, relax onboard your comfortable motorcoach for the return to Times Square in Manhattan, arriving back between 11 PM-midnight.
IncludesTour of Niagara Falls Bilingual guide Roundtrip transfer from New York City on a comfortable bus Wi-Fi on board the bus Tickets to the Maid of the Mist boat cruise (usually May - October based on ice conditions, if option is selected) Entry to the observation tower at Terrapin Point (if option is selected)
- The private tour does not include the Maid of the Mist
- According to US laws and regulations, children under 3 years old must be seated in child seats, but bus drivers are not required to provide them. The activity provider will not be responsible if you are unable to access the bus. To ensure that your child has a seat, you must bring your own, or inform the activity provider well in advance