My Guide Website?
From New Jersey: NYC New Year's Eve Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Ring in 2024 with a buffet on a signature dinner cruise from New Jersey. Take in the fireworks display and toast to the New Year with the New York skyline and the Statue of Liberty as your backdrop.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy unbeatable views of New York’s New Year’s fireworks display
- Dine on an extensive chef-prepared holiday buffet dinner with an open bar
- Enjoy 360-degree views from observation decks while cruising around Manhattan
- Admire vistas of New York's famous landmarks including the Empire State Building
- Get ready for photo opportunities of Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty
DescriptionCountdown to midnight and toast the New Year with unbeatable views of the New Year’s fireworks while you cruise around Manhattan on the Spirit of New York. Enjoy a holiday dinner buffet freshly prepared by the chef along with an open bar. Experience a New Year's Eve dinner cruise featuring delectable cuisine, elegant décor, and stunning views that make for an unforgettable holiday. Imaginative culinary creations, a sparkling wine toast, and a live DJ combine to create an unforgettable evening. While onboard, experience exceptional views of New York City’s iconic skyline, DJ entertainment, and festive décor. The crew will happily take care of the details, leaving you to celebrate New Year’s Eve on the Hudson and East Rivers with your friends and family. Dinner Buffet Sample Menu SALADS (ALL SALADS ACCOMPANIED BY FRESH BREADS AND BUTTER)CAESAR SALADRomaine Lettuce | Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese | Herb Crouton | Traditional Caesar DressingMESCULIN SALAD (G*)(V)(N)Dried Cranberries | Feta Cheese | Sliced Almonds | Orange Champagne Vinaigrette | *Contains NutsKALE QUINOA SALAD (V)(G*)(VG)Quinoa | Roasted Red Pepper | Spinach | Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette MAINPASTA AL FORNO (V)Alfredo Sauce | Panko Parmesan CrustHONEY SESAME CHICKENScallions | Fresno Chilies OVEN ROASTED WHITEFISH (G*)Spicy Tomato | White Bean RaguHAND CARVED PRIME RIB (G*)Spice Rub | Horseradish Crème | Au Jus COMPLEMENTSROASTED BROCCOLI (G*)(V)(VG)Toasted Garlic | Chili FlakesGARLIC MASHED POTATOES (V)Idaho Potatoes | Roasted Garlic DESSERTSEASONAL DESSERT STATION (V)(N)Assorted Cakes | Brownies, Pastries | Seasonal Fruit | *Contains Nuts
IncludesCruise Buffet dinner Top shelf open bar Live DJ entertainment Sparkling wine toast (21+) Unlimited Coffee, tea, iced tea, juice, and soda Fireworks display (weather permitting)
- In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together
- Infants (0-2) are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise
- For New Year’s Eve, most guests choose comfortable, yet stylish attire. For your safety, flat, closed-toed shoes are recommended
- The menu is subject to change. Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy
- All interior areas of the ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only