My Guide Website?
From New Jersey: New York City Buffet Lunch or Dinner Cruise40 Reviews
Dine aboard the Spirit of New Jersey and enjoy an extensive buffet meal while cruising the East and Hudson Rivers. Listen to music from the onboard DJ and watch the New York skyline sparkle throughout your meal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in New York City:If youʻre booking your trip to New York City last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dine on an extensive attended buffet lunch or dinner
- Enjoy 360-degree views from the observation decks while cruising the East and Hudson Rivers
- View unique vistas of New York's famous landmarks including the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty
- Experience the unmissable views of the New York City skyline
DescriptionSee the sights of New York City from onboard the Spirit of New Jersey with a 2- to 3-hour cruise on the East and Hudson Rivers. Enjoy a delicious buffet attended by a server while sailing through the Big Apple. While boarding the vessel at Lincoln Harbor, you'll be personally greeted and your picture will be taken by the ship's photographer to capture the memory. After being seated at your private table, enjoy your lunch or dinner buffet consisting of creative meals prepared fresh daily. While you feast, listen to tunes by an onboard DJ. After your meal, relax and sip a cocktail as you listen to the waves. Throughout your meal watch the skyscrapers of New York City's distinctive skyline glide by. Sample Lunch/Dinner Buffet Menu SaladsOrganic mixed field greens Organic spinach and kale salad Green bean salad Kidney bean, black bean, and chickpea salad Red beetroot salad Bow tie pasta salad Vegetables, Potatoes, and PastaRoasted broccoli florets Creamed corn and cheddar cheese casserole Baked ziti pasta Mashed potatoes EntreesOven-baked Atlantic flounder filet Honey and sesame chicken Italian beef meatballs Braised beef short ribs (dinner only) DessertsSeasonal fruit Raspberry mousse Lemon pound cake with fresh strawberries Coconut vanilla cake Carrot cake Red velvet and chocolate chip brownie (dinner only)
Includes2-hour lunch or dinner cruise on the Spirit of New Jersey Onboard DJ Unlimited coffee, hot tea, and iced tea Unlimited soda, juice, and mimosas
- Infants are free, however, make sure you select the free infant ticket option to ensure admittance on the cruise Souvenir photos from the cruise can be purchased In order to guarantee that your group can be seated together, please make sure to make just one reservation for your entire party. If members of your group make separate reservations, the activity provider cannot guarantee that you will be seated together